Lady Gaga's Sexist Subtext

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

This reminds me of the Madonna sex thread. far too long in the tooth to do anymore good, and your image has already be ruined. No one will take you seriously anymore. There's no amount of edits that can be made to fix this. you're better off asking a mod to delete this thread.

A lot of people on this thread are coming off as very anti supportive of my hopes for a better future in society.  I'm not doing anything wrong or harmful, no intentions of hurting anyone or to deflate anyone's dreams.  It actually feels like many people here are making fun of me and trying to belittle me.  In my opinion, such a person is a bully and the exact representation of everything lady gaga probably wouldn't have wanted her fans to treat others during the BTW era.  Hopefully one day we can live in peace.

Please, for the sake of not only me but everyone here, try harder to promote online kindness.  And offline as well, of course!:)

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Dayum said:

It is problematic. But like many others on this thread, the extent of the problem is very minimal, at least to most people who are told the same. I'm not good with providing analogy according to GGD members, but what you're requesting is almost like asking a boy to stay at home because of a drizzle, or because there is wind, or the sun is a bit shiny.

Hmmm interesting metaphor yet I'm afraid I don't understand haha.  Of course we have no control over the weather...but we can make decision upon the things we say and the way we treat others.

but thinking about it, youre very right, the request I'm asking for is very simple very little very easy to do if one is willing.

♥ Kindness Police.

Lord Temptation

I honestly can't believe the Mods let this thread exist. It's one long hate speech. Gaga loves her father, loves Mark. My god. This site is disgusting.

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I honestly can't believe the Mods let this thread exist. It's one long hate speech. Gaga loves her father, loves Mark. My god. This site is disgusting.

Hate speech?? I never suggested Gaga didn't love them... :huh: You are mistaken, perhaps reread the OP to get a better grasp on the topic being discussed here.

♥ Kindness Police.

Born To Slay
12 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hate speech? How? 

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Hate speech? How? 

Right?  I wish people would actually read what i'm talking about prior to spitting out hate infested comments:cryga:

♥ Kindness Police.

HowIsSheTho
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Hate speech?? I never suggested Gaga didn't love them... :huh: You are mistaken, perhaps reread the OP to get a better grasp on the topic being discussed here.

I think the issue here is that you are acting as if Gaga said something transphobic or something that was outright hate speech... BUT SHE DIDN'T. You are completely looking to far into it. It was clear that when she said it, it was off the cuff, and she was saying it because she was talking about HER FATHER, clearly she was smiling about it, she didn't look dead into the camera and say that all seriously, IT WAS A JOKE. And then you'll say that there shouldn't be jokes like this, but you deciding that your internet quest to have a world without prejudice or words that are sexist on GAGADAILY, is not really the place for it. And the truth of the matter is, you are not even willing to discuss anything, because you are convinced that you are right

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, HowIsSheTho said:

I think the issue here is that you are acting as if Gaga said something transphobic or something that was outright hate speech... BUT SHE DIDN'T. You are completely looking to far into it. It was clear that when she said it, it was off the cuff, and she was saying it because she was talking about HER FATHER, clearly she was smiling about it, she didn't look dead into the camera and say that all seriously, IT WAS A JOKE. And then you'll say that there shouldn't be jokes like this, but you deciding that your internet quest to have a world without prejudice or words that are sexist on GAGADAILY, is not really the place for it. And the truth of the matter is, you are not even willing to discuss anything, because you are convinced that you are right

No no, I never said anything about Gaga hating anybody.  You are mistaken, perhaps reread the entire OP for a better grasp on what's being discussed here.

♥ Kindness Police.

HowIsSheTho
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

No no, I never said anything about Gaga hating anybody.  You are mistaken, perhaps reread the entire OP for a better grasp on what's being discussed here.

I don't think you understood what I said. You are ACTING as if she was hating on someone. And to be frank, I don't think that you know what is being discussed here. 

1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

A lot of people on this thread are coming off as very anti supportive of my hopes for a better future in society.  I'm not doing anything wrong or harmful, no intentions of hurting anyone or to deflate anyone's dreams.  It actually feels like many people here are making fun of me and trying to belittle me.  In my opinion, such a person is a bully and the exact representation of everything lady gaga probably wouldn't have wanted her fans to treat others during the BTW era.  Hopefully one day we can live in peace.

Please, for the sake of not only me but everyone here, try harder to promote online kindness.  And offline as well, of course!:)

Being anti supportive of your hopes for a better future in society is not a horrible thing as people have different views of what a better society is and what are the things we should do to reach that. I dont know how being anti your opinion equals bullying when you oppose their beliefs too. If you feel bullied because people disagree with you, maybe you shouldnt share your opinions openly for everyone to comment.

31 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

:wtfga:

Gracious Gaga
13 minutes ago, HowIsSheTho said:

I don't think you understood what I said. You are ACTING as if she was hating on someone. And to be frank, I don't think that you know what is being discussed here. 

Listen, i know exactly what i am talking about.  Once again, I strongly advise you to reread the OP before making another comment here.

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
14 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Being anti supportive of your hopes for a better future in society is not a horrible thing as people have different views of what a better society is and what are the things we should do to reach that. I dont know how being anti your opinion equals bullying when you oppose their beliefs too. If you feel bullied because people disagree with you, maybe you shouldnt share your opinions openly for everyone to comment.

Okay.  And I don't feel bullied for people disagreeing, I feel bullied for the condescending, rude, and disrespectful way some people are expressing their opinions to me here.

♥ Kindness Police.

HowIsSheTho
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Listen, i know exactly what i am talking about.  Once again, I strongly advise you to reread the OP before making another comment here.

I did read it, but you're not really explaining yourself... so what is it that you want?

Archived