Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What albums have changed your life?

POP2

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Dee Snider is the reason we have the iconic. 

2000px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

He fought for artistic freedom. Otherwise censorship with bans. All of the music has serious metaphors on growing up different, i attribute Stay Hungry as my souls album. Fighting for myself and those around me.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

zakariah

1. Fearless - Taylor Swift:

Inspired me to start writing my own original songs. One of the first albums i've ever gotten. First artist I stanned before Gaga. You Belong with Me was my jam from 2008-2010. 

2. Born This Way - Lady Gaga:

Opened my mind to the LGBT community. And made me realise I was part of it. Was extremely hyped abt the album ever since BTW (single) was released. Had the CD in my parents' car for a full year & a half, never took it out of the CD jack, not even once. Listened to it almost every time I was in the car. Gaga's best album so far, imo. (Maybe JOANNE will change that, but we'll see :usrs:)

3. Brand New Eyes - Paramore:

Exposed me to what Alternative/Pop/Rock music was, & I fell in love with them from then on. Hayley's vocals inspired me to improve on my own vocal ability. I would sing their toughest songs (All I Wanted, Brick by Boring Brick & Decode just to name a few) to try and improve on my voice. In my Top 5 list of Best Albums of All Time. Can't wait for their next album coming next year. 

highbythebeach

Paradise - lana del rey: this my most favourite album ever. Listening to gods and monsters changed my life

Born to die - Lana del rey 

ARTPOP 

Archived