💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Beyonce promote Lemonade?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Although Gaga ain't Beyonce, I feel like there is a general confusion regarding promotion in general. The fact Gaga was promoted heavily in the past does not mean it was the main reason for her success. 

I think we all just want to see her perform live again somewhere so we make excused of "do more promo!!" while truthfully, the music and visuals should be enough.

Maybe the reason Perfect Illusion is falling is simply because it's either not good enough or it just doesn't touch alot of people. A great release will grow by itself.

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

We dont want performances for the promo. We want it because we enjoy her live performances.

Well this thread is aimed for the ones who want her to do more promo in order for PI to keep selling.

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

We dont want performances for the promo. We want it because we enjoy her live performances.

I want them for both, honestly

I See You

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Ronlop said:

Well this thread is aimed for the ones who want her to do more promo in order for PI to keep selling.

I dont think there are any. Sales come with promo, but they are not  our priority. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, monster30 said:

I want them for both, honestly

Sales do come with promo, but they are not on my first place.

Yes it was promoted. But comparing her to Gaga is pointless since Beyonce is in a lane that few artists get to be in. Gaga needs to promote traditionally because A) she's not as popular & B) she's been away for so long. Not to mention that Gaga's image has always been more polarising, especially since she stopped being "cool". She has to work for it.

It may seem that Bey's last two albums weren't promoted as much, but the releases are so gimmicky that the promo creates itself. Releasing a video for every song in one go isn't zero promo. Having it plastered all over social media isn't zero promo. Performing at the Super Bowl isn't zero promo. Having intense focus on digital services isn't zero promo. Etc etc.

This post probably comes across as anti-Bey because of the nature of standom but it's not lol, anyone who knows me knows that I love her. But I just find it weird when people say she isn't promoted. Promotion doesn't exclusively mean television performances.

6 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Is lemonade out now? I might get it.

You're officially a troll. I know you know that Lemonade is out :rip:

JustAnotherDay

Well Beyonce did an HBO special right before the album release and she has done a couple of award show performances, but Gaga and Beyonce are in different point in their career, Beyonce could release literally anything at this point and it would do 400k first week.

was NickARTPOP

The surprise release is the biggest form of promotion right now: you get WW media coverage and the WW radios talk about your music. 

So yeah, she promoted it (and I didn't even count the HBO documentary etc etc)

i don't think a song doesn't sell because it isn't good. it can, but it's not a must. go see the actual top 10.

and i think from all the good stuff that flop it's because it doesn't touch the people that only listen to music as a filler in life in a spotify playlist while they're in the gym or studying or some ****.

Archived