Why is PI stuck at #20 on radio?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay
3 hours ago, Ryl said:

Joined to hate on this song? I joined before the song. But yes fairly new to the site. Gaga fan since 2008, met her twice and seen her 18 times. Bet I've contributed more to her music than you ever have. I can have an opinion

beat it 

according to your account you joined on September 10, aka the day after Perfect Illusion, but sure :nails:

was NickARTPOP

TwerkinLurkin

I think they stoped promoting it because it wasn't doing well and they want it to die down a little so they can release the second single before or around the album release 

3 hours ago, Ryl said:

Joined to hate on this song? I joined before the song. But yes fairly new to the site. Gaga fan since 2008, met her twice and seen her 18 times. Bet I've contributed more to her music than you ever have. I can have an opinion

beat it 

You're the reason why admin should close registration :interestinga:

EDIT: And I'd much rather have her peak at #20 for a great song that's different from what's out there at the moment than get a #1 for a generic song that panders to the GP. 

In the words of Kurt Cobain: "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." 

TheKillerQueen

Cause she isn't promoting it, no live performance, no huge music video... Such a shame because its SUCH a bop and would so amazing on radio if it were handled properly.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

DeanWinchester

Anybody who still holds hope for the song, please check this out.

Debbie downers seriously need not apply.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

"She's making music not for charts, sales, awards and not anybody(even fans) in mind", Psychic Fans, they seem to be able to read mind.

6 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

The song is dead. She doesn't want to promote, so it won't grow. Accept it and move on. 

I agree we should let it die peacefully, and wait for the second single :excited2:

47 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

according to your account you joined on September 10, aka the day after Perfect Illusion, but sure :nails:

Ive been on this site in the past and have read it for years. I'm 28 years old and if you haven't contributed what I have to Gaga's music, don't argue with me 

45 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

You're the reason why admin should close registration 

EDIT: And I'd much rather have her peak at #20 for a great song that's different from what's out there at the moment than get a #1 for a generic song that panders to the GP. 

In the words of Kurt Cobain: "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." 

Why? Because fans aren't allowed to do anything but praise her?

all I said was the song isn't doing great because it's not a great song. It isn't rocket science. If the song was good, it would be doing better. Does the reality upset you?

It has flopped, hard. Calvin Harris My Way is even doing better. And she doesn't seem to care about the song. Where is the second single? Where is promotion? 

28 minutes ago, Ryl said:

all I said was the song isn't doing great because it's not a great song. It isn't rocket science. If the song was good, it would be doing better. Does the reality upset you?

PI is a great song in my opinion. Also, you are acting like only quality songs become hits when that couldn't be any further from the truth.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

PI is a great song in my opinion. Also, you are acting like only quality songs become hits when that couldn't be any further from the truth.

That's the great thing about music... Everyone has different opinions and tastes. Your taste in music doesn't make a song good or bad and my taste in music doesn't make a song good or bad. But the song would be doing better if most people liked it. They don't. That's the reality of the situation 

25 minutes ago, Ryl said:

That's the great thing about music... Everyone has different opinions and tastes. Your taste in music doesn't make a song good or bad and my taste in music doesn't make a song good or bad. But the song would be doing better if most people liked it. They don't. That's the reality of the situation 

Is not radio friendly and it's also not something people today are used to

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, Ryl said:

If only Gaga was as talented as the Chainsmokers.

Archived