• Water Under The Bridge
    • River Lea
    • Love In The Dark
    • Million Years Ago
    • All I Ask
    • Sweetest Devotion

Featured Posts

So it seems like 25 is still doing well singles wise

Send My Love (To Your New Lover) which was the third single eventually found it's way to the top 10 of the Billboard charts and all it took was a cheap but pretty video lol, wish she did the same for WWWY, which would have pushed it to top 10 as well. 

I think these might be the best choices

Water Under The Bridge (very commercial sounding and radio friendly)

River Lea (the least selling song, so with the single treatment, many will purchase it, where as with the other songs that did it better, if they got the single treatment, many would have already bought it)

Remedy (my fav and lyrically it's the best on the album)

So what do you think ? 

Iwontell

Water Under the Bridge would probably be another hit for her and it's a nice song, so it gets my vote.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

xoxo cupcakke

Poor "When We Were Young", I actually forgot it was the second single :air:

I have a strong feeling "I Miss You" will be a single at some point so I want it as a single more than "Water Under the Bridge" which may be the next single

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Versace said:

You'll get it 

I ain't got time for that lol by then I won't be buying anymore music. 

JustAnotherDay

I would love to see River Lea become a single but I don't think it will happen, it's not super gp-friendly (as demonstrated by low sales). My bets are on Water Under The Bridge, it's an obvious choice.

was NickARTPOP

RedandBlue

All I Ask could be nearly as impactful as Someone Like You, but considereing how I think she's scarred by it after the Grammys and not even playing on tour...

I guess Water Under The Bridge. Not many choices left with a radio-friendly beat. I Miss You stinks.

Ferrer Zorola

I doubt there's a third one and if there is it won0t have a video just like half of 21's singles 

LIFE IS GOOD

President Trump

she sold 3 million first week. if she releases any more singles she's just rubbing it in our face at this point NKmZB3g.jpg

Ma ma pa pa pa

ZephyrInTheSky

All I Ask>>>> :lana: Slays me everytime. Shes scared of singing it live though. :poot:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

nswain1110

Remedy has the best shot in my opinion - besides being one of the best tracks on the album (imo), it also has the highest Spotify streams amongst all of the non-single tracks...  

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived