Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
21 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

THE LEAK ANAKIN, THE LEAK

The memories :giveup: 

damn brings back so many good memories. I was obsessed with Judas and am glad it was a single with a video!!

Illuminati

So sad, I actually wasn't aware of the fact that even the song itself leaked too early. I know for sure the music video did and I watched the leak, so it was a double leak lol. One of my favorite songs of Gaga still. The video too.

GagaTheExplorer

in one hand it was top 10, sold over 1M in the US, it's certified x2 platinum, vevo certified video (all that is hard to get tbh)

in the other hand it was her fist song who failed to sell 2M in the US, was Top 10 only for a week and had no logevity.

the religion controversy didn't help it, gaga was at the top of the game by that moment, so the world expected more from her in that time.

now, a song that achieve the same as judas did would be considered a big pop smash, specially for gaga

boneknuckleskin
23 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I've seen people say Judas did well yet others saying it's a flop. What is the overall opinion? 

Is my signature wrong? Should I add Judas? 

(PI might be added on there soon) 

Yes, Judas flopped as it should have. She was trying to recreate Bad Romance and missed her mark. Marry The Night should NEVER have flopped though. I blame the video in part. :giveup:

On September 26, 2016 at 4:48 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

The only song from the Born This Way album that truly flopped was Marry the Night.

This! 

OT: Judas had good sales and was a hit single but Gaga stopped the promo after the amount of scrutiny and controversy.

Archived