💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I like PI, but...

thedirtymonster

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Clip said:

I know, it feels weird. But she's doing a V magazine photoshoot for Joanne promo so that kind of hypes me, her V magazine shots are always the best

Yes, but it will probably be an isolated event... I mean, we're kind of expecting her to blast anytime now. There are opinions about the promo starting when Joanne is released, others dare to say the real promo will start in February with the Superbowl, but I bet we'll keep waiting for a promo that will never happen. She does one cover, probably a performance from two to two months... And that's it. Oh well, we'll always have the tour (hopefully worldwide)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

I REALLY didn't like it when it first came out...only 2 or 3 days later I gave it another go and it started to make sense in my head...then there was this period of listening to it a lot (it lasted a couple of days) and now it's has joined all the other songs, you know...the "novelty" aspect is gone, but I still have fun when I listen to it (which is now and then)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Yes, but it will probably be an isolated event... I mean, we're kind of expecting her to blast anytime now. There are opinions about the promo starting when Joanne is released, others dare to say the real promo will start in February with the Superbowl, but I bet we'll keep waiting for a promo that will never happen. She does one cover, probably a performance from two to two months... And that's it. Oh well, we'll always have the tour (hopefully worldwide)

I mean I agree with you but I also think that there NEEDS to be some promo, and Interscope knows it. Gaga can't keep being absent for the whole era. Anyways, I'll be easily satisfied with a couple of performances and the album photoshoot reveal

Glitterngrease

I like it whenever I hear it but yeah, I'm not hooked. And that's unusual with new Gaga music. It doesn't bother me though, I know there'll be plenty on Joanne I really connect with and get addicted to.

Lextyr97

There are times when I think I don't want to hear it, but once I just play it anyway, I end up listening about 5 times in a row and then watch the music video lol

Luxe Ford

I go back and forth a lot. Take a few days off from it and then suddenly have it on repeat for hours. But what I really want to do is find a club that plays it so I can DANCE TO IT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! Bring it on!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Bad Boy Solo

GaGa just need some promo cause the song is actually a #1 potential hit but without promo potential is on the rocks but I really don't care about the chart performance I just love thinking I'm the one singing perfect illusion in my head but it's all in a illusion & I have Fun whenever I listen to it rock the f*** on me. Gaga

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

giphy.gif

It's just you, I'm obsessively slain.

Whatvis this where is this asdffghn

chaeri pls

I think its addictive I probably listen to it 3 times a day and that's a lot for me because i don't think its normal to constantly replay it over and over. I just love the driving energy I feel when I listen to the song. It feels like the song is powering through some resistance as if there is some sort of sickeningly awesome thrust . That's my weird sounding take on it lol.

Sometimes I start to feel that way, but then I play it and get mesmerized all over again.

It's a fantastic song, just very... different than everything on the radio, though.

3 points in and ready for more

fede ARTPOP

I dont like the PI atmosphere, shes too loud and sounds like "screaming" if I play the song on high it make me cringe and get on nerves :deadbanana: , Id prefer something more polished, melodic and moving, for Joanne lead, if she really didnt "care for success". :classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
22 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Whatvis this where is this asdffghn

At first I thought it was Joanne the scammer. :air:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

I hear it on repeat, the music video I've only watched it twice. Which is weird because I usually watch all her videos like 100 times in the first week.

littlepotter
28 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

At first I thought it was Joanne the scammer. :air:

Wat :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

Archived