💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Janet actually pregnant?

ReidOne

Is Janet Jackson actually, physically pregnant?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Janet is actually pregnant herself?

• Yes, she is carrying a baby.
    • No, she is using a surrogate.

Featured Posts

ReidOne
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

*looks at last couple of posts* ... anyway.

:hor: :giggle:

CZs44-6WwAEips4.jpg

I don't really give a hoot about Janet Jackson. 

Just curious, are you in the US? I've found most people outside the US don't care about her at all. It's usually only Americans that stan for her. Although plenty of Americans are indifferent as well, lol. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ReidOne said:

:hor: :giggle:Just curious, are you in the US? I've found most people outside the US don't care about her at all. It's usually only Americans that stan for her. Although plenty of Americans are indifferent as well, lol. 

Yes, I am. You can't get more American than being born in Washington DC. :gaycat:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ReidOne

Yes, I am. You can't get more American than being born in Washington DC. :gaycat:

Oh, lordt, you're right!! And you still don't stan for Jan?! 

I'm shook.

Judging you, tbh. LOL (kidding!)

Just now, ReidOne said:

Oh, lordt, you're right!! And you still don't stan for Jan?! 

I'm shook.

Judging you, tbh. LOL (kidding!)

I don't think I've ever heard a song by her even. :huh: All I know is that she's related to Michael Jackson and that's about it. :flop:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ReidOne
5 minutes ago, calmar said:

I don't think I've ever heard a song by her even. :huh: All I know is that she's related to Michael Jackson and that's about it. :flop:

Are you kidding me?! Oh honey... I'mma have to make an entire thread of Janet bops for you.

How old are you? (no shade, just curious what you may have heard and not realized was Janet)

Just now, ReidOne said:

Are you kidding me?! Oh honey... I'mma have to make an entire thread of Janet bops for you.

How old are you? (no shade, just curious what you may have heard and not realized was Janet)

I'm turning 24 in 4 weeks. :duck: 

I think the fan wars on this site are hilarious because I really only am a fan of Gaga, which is why I'm here. The site has convinced me to listen to a few other people but I don't devour their catalogues like I do Gaga's. It also keeps me out of a lot of trouble (and warning points). 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ReidOne
Just now, calmar said:

I'm turning 24 in 4 weeks. :duck: 

I think the fan wars on this site are hilarious because I really only am a fan of Gaga, which is why I'm here. The site has convinced me to listen to a few other people but I don't devour their catalogues like I do Gaga's. It also keeps me out of a lot of trouble (and warning points). 

23... So jelly!... Right now, you are the same age as Gaga was during 'The Fame' era... great years of your adult life! :worship2:

So let's see... that means you were in high school from 2006-2010 (give or take)... ok so yes, now it makes perfect sense why you don't know any Janet songs. She was completely and utterly irrelevant during your formative years! 

But you don't even know this one tho from your grade school days in 2001?! 

4 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

23... So jelly!... Right now, you are the same age as Gaga was during 'The Fame' era... great years of your adult life! :worship2:

So let's see... that means you were in high school from 2006-2010 (give or take)... ok so yes, now it makes perfect sense why you don't know any Janet songs. She was completely and utterly irrelevant during your formative years! 

But you don't even know this one tho from your grade school days in 2001?! 

I don't think I've ever heard that song, sorry :duck: I remember Britney Spears being very in though. 

They'd be better years if I had an ounce of the drive, passion, and ethic Gaga has. (Or, more pertinently, luck and health.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ReidOne
Just now, calmar said:

They'd be better years if I had an ounce of the drive, passion, and ethic Gaga has. (Or, more pertinently, luck and health.)

:hug:

Stay strong, sis!! There is honestly so much more to life than health. Just look at the brilliant and powerful man that is Stephen Hawking. Such an inspiration. 

And agreed about Gaga's drive, passion and ethic. I feel like I have the same as she does, but I just don't know where to put it most of the time. She was/is so blessed to know exactly where to channel it. 

Just now, ReidOne said:

:hug:

Stay strong, sis!! There is honestly so much more to life than health. Just look at the brilliant and powerful man that is Stephen Hawking. Such an inspiration. 

And agreed about Gaga's drive, passion and ethic. I feel like I have the same as she does, but I just don't know where to put it most of the time. She was/is so blessed to know exactly where to channel it. 

Health is really nice, to have though. Financially, mentally, physically, everything. I dunno, even if I was healthy I don't think my goal should be to get famous for a superficial reason. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

hausofmike

Uh. She has been a strict bed rest. Because of her age and fast weight gain. The doctors told her she is not allowed to do any extraneous activity. Because it could risk her life and the baby's. This was said months ago

ReidOne

I dunno, even if I was healthy I don't think my goal should be to get famous for a superficial reason. 

Completely agree. Fame is never the answer. That's also why I stan for Gaga. In my heart, I truly do not believe that achieving "fame" was ever her goal. Achieving success? Absolutely. But only because she wanted to share her gift of music and visual art with the world. Never fame. 

5 minutes ago, hausofmike said:

Uh. She has been a strict bed rest. Because of her age and fast weight gain. The doctors told her she is not allowed to do any extraneous activity. Because it could risk her life and the baby's. This was said months ago

That's kind of serious, but it's at least easy to do.

1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Completely agree. Fame is never the answer. That's also why I stan for Gaga. In my heart, I truly do not believe that achieving "fame" was ever her goal. Achieving success? Absolutely. But only because she wanted to share her gift of music and visual art with the world. Never fame. 

I actually think we don't know a whole lot about Gaga during the period her image was being revamped and she put out an album called fame. There was probably an immature part of her that conflated success with fame, and she only learned it when she got more than she bargained for behind the scenes. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ReidOne
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I actually think we don't know a whole lot about Gaga during the period her image was being revamped and she put out an album called fame. There was probably an immature part of her that conflated success with fame, and she only learned it when she got more than she bargained for behind the scenes. 

Very good point. She's going to write an absolutely brilliant, cathartic autobiography in about 10 years.  Seriously! Bookmark me. 

1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Very good point. She's going to write an absolutely brilliant, cathartic autobiography in about 10 years.  Seriously! Bookmark me. 

It's funny to think about her doing that. Gaga seems like the person to not think about, or perhaps want to, write an autobiography what she would call "soon", but she's not done making music, which I think, due to its sometimes personal messages and themes, acts kind of as an autobiography of her thoughts and experiences so far. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived