• #TeamAura
    • #TeamMANiCURE
    • #TeamSexDreams
    • #TeamSwine

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should allow multiple choices since there were 2 tweets and you could "vote" for two of them, not just one. :sis:

I remember thinking way too deep into the poll lol, I was like "I'm picking her next single, I cannot f*** this up." :toofunny:

Anyway, I was #TeamSexxxDreams and #TeamAura

FrankGutz
7 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

#TeamSwine & #TeamSexxxDreams :gaycat: Those Swinefest performances were dope.

yas, me too

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Team MANiCURE. Mostly because I'm still nearly positive that it was meant to be the Telephone sequel (the lyrics and general vibe of the song just fit toooooo perfectly).

And I still want the ****ing Telephone sequel.

BlaqJezus

SEXXXDREAMS was both controversial, but also totally relate-able. With all honesty I think the edited version could have been a real contending single for her, in the tradition of her past singles besides Born This Way. As soon as I saw her perform it, I was instantly in love, and it remains one of my absolute favorites Gaga songs of all time.

Forgetting the amazing chorus, this gem here is a favored lyric out of so many amazing lyrics from her:

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Fernster7

I have always been #TeamSexxxDreams:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Katsuki Bakugo
9 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Remember after Swinefest back in September 2013, when Gaga tweeted that we could pick the second ARTPOP single? What #Team were you on? :sis:

tumblr_mskvsk4WOD1ql9217o1_500.gif

I was on Team Sex Dreams. Everything about that performance slayed me. The remorse in her voice, the choreography, the visuals.

Lady-Gaga-Last-Night.gif

Slay

tumblr_nrfxe0UKlP1rtzo3co4_500.gif

I was with you on this one. The 3rd single that got away!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Tommy Monster

Back then I thought Sexxx Dreams was the safest choice but after some time I was craving for Aura and Swine :giveup:

littlepotter

People voting are forgetting that this is about the SWINEFEST performances. Swine was a thousand times better in Swinefest and everybody loved how exotic it sounded. The album version was bland

chaeri pls

Archived