Preorder soon please!!!!!

Preorder is already available.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow

ALL THE LOVE FOR HU(RTL) :sara:

literally my favorite song on born this way... it is so loud and obnoxious and I love to blow it through my speakers.... So amazing. #1 most played song in my iTunes library with over 13,500 plays! 

I agree with many how I wish there were a few more songs, putting the same song twice is cheap, etc... But I am so excited! Sometimes, less is more! One thing I am hoping for are LONG songs... I was so bummer when PI was only 3:02 :omg: TEOG is still her longest official song, but I can totally appreciate an entire album where most songs are over the 4 or even 5 minute mark! Let's cross our fingers for a solid album! 

TwerkinLurkin
9 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I personally loved ARTPOP start to finish (though Jewels N' Drugs should've been replaced with literally any other song). I think she got a lot of heat for her albums being long in length, as well as the filler accusation. In regard to the latter, I think she just has a connection the all the songs she includes on her albums. In the end, I feel she compromised. The Deluxe Edition is inevitably the album to her. There is a standard edition to silence the criticism that she can't edit albums down. 

I agree with this I love every song on ARTPOP but I could of done without jewels a drugs or if it was a little better produced it just seemed all over the place 

6 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Wow. Not so sure I'm here for a song called Giorgio Girls.

thats one of my fave titles 

imma cut a bitch

Daenerys
25 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Preorder is already available.

I'm talking about on iTunes. I already got my Amazon copies I need the rest 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

thehanyo
52 minutes ago, vanus said:

thats one of my fave titles 

Is this a running joke that I missed? It's GRIGIO Girls, as in the wine. Not GIORGIO.

1 hour ago, Queen1551 said:

I am so excited for this album! I cannot wait to hear it! I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it but which song is the Beck collaboration?? 

Dancing in circles 

3 hours ago, Vague said:

always doing the most

its hardly corny. plenty of cd's have used the same effect. why is this even a note of criticism just because its gaga.

gaga aside, just your personality, you need to be ****ing clocked in your face dude. I cant stand how you say what you say. and you can throw one right back at me if you'd like.

It's corny for that exact reason, plenty of pop stars attempting to evoke Rock imagery have used the effect, e.g. Avril Lavinge and Ashlee Simpson's entire discography. There are ways to use hand written typeface that isn't try-hard, this is not one of those ways. As a lover of design, that is just my opinion.

I have no intention of "throwing one back at you." You are welcome to disagree with me. If my posts upset you to the point where you feel the need to threaten physical acts of violence, perhaps for your own mental well being, you might want to consider using the handy "ignore user" function this forum provides.

Gagaloo911
46 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

Dancing in circles 

I thought A-yo was the Beck collab? Gaga said it was a dance record they worked on and from what we've been told A-yo is the dance one?

58 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Is this a running joke that I missed? It's GRIGIO Girls, as in the wine. Not GIORGIO.

well i know...i didnt even notice the person spelt it wrong
anyway i rly like the title 

imma cut a bitch

Mess, they're names people. We have absolutely nothing solid on them. If you're calling them cheap or lame or great or amazing, it means NOTHING.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived