Debithius

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ā 

I wrote this in another post.

Ā 
Those days of being on the top of the charts are over. Without the people from the other fanbases it will not happen.

Before, when she started everyone was curious and gave her a chance. There were no little monsters insulting other artist youtube comments, intagrams and fansites. Now after all the fan wars little monsters are left alone with their fave.

This is my theory and its the new reality. Being a rabid fan base in the end does more harm than good to your favorite star's career.

Lesson learned.
Ā  Ā 

TheKillerQueen

With the way she is handling Perfect Illusion, probably not. But anything is possible.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Only as a feature

As a lead artist, no never. And the absolute worst is, she doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. She should have intense nightmares every night until she gets another #1, that would teach her :grr:

SychosSoChic

With the current direction? Doubtful.

But since she's been zigzags and spirals ever since ARTPOP who knows

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

chrismugler

If she keeps releasing non-commercial music, then it's possible that she won't get a hit. Sometimes "commercial" doesn't have to mean "basic" or "dance/pop music without a meaning". So I hope she takes notes for LG6:madge: (Still have faith that one song from Joanne it's a banger)

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

I also think lack of promo and her seemingly disconnect from the new single is probably a lot to do with her personal life as well ie. her and taylor.. i also think judging by how shes been acting in recent interviews that she is on a lot of drugs... it would be nice for her to be super successful again but as long as i like the music then thats theĀ important thing for me personally

xoxo cupcakke
38 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

If she doesn't want to work with RedOne then no

Honestly, RedOne has no merit on Gaga's current success. I am glad Gaga is limiting her interaction with him and experimenting with other producers and musicians; like Gaga isn't wholeheartedly "music not the bling," but she is to an extent and that is reflected by the direction of her career. It does not matter if she gets another hit or notā€”I believe she will, when that happens, I have no clue but it willā€”all that matters is that she does not feel the need to keep pandering to a music style which to her is so juvenile at this point in her career. I am glad she is taking the direction she is taking with Joanne.Ā I honestly don't mind that to many, she is considered a flop, but you know what: she is my flop. I will let her flop around the music scene until she can't possibly flop no more. At the end of the day, whether she flops or not, she's flopping doing what she loves rather than having to fulfill the expectations of chart hungry fans

Ā 

This wasn't an attack on you. YourĀ commentĀ just incited a response in me which IĀ just wanted to get out there. Whether or not anyone pays attention, that's up to them not me, I'm not their mother. Just wanted to explainĀ testament on Gaga's current career success and my indifference towards RedOne x Gaga collabs

Maybe if she allowsĀ her vocalsĀ to be edited into a radio friendly kind ofĀ sweeterĀ sound that's pleasing to the ears.

No she can't people already forgot about her so she needs aĀ miracle at this point.Ā BTW killed her career with the GP whetherĀ little monsters want to admitted or not andĀ I strongly believe if she did not release BTW, she would still be huge till this day. The problem with Gaga is that she's stubborn + she let go her perfect team even RedOne after all these years came back to work with her and the result??? she deleted most of his work out of LG5. If I were RedOne, I would never work with her ever again.

Ā 

+ who lie to her andĀ told her you can build a greatĀ legacy by switching genres lolĀ :giggle:Ā 

Ā 

lavenderblondee

Anything is possible, but I'm seeing it as unlikely. She herself hasĀ been done with the GP for a while now and has distanced herself. The fact that this new singleĀ didn't bring muchĀ media attentionĀ means the GP probably feels the same.Ā Not to say she won't deliver great bops, but IĀ think she's over making big music for the radio.

Archived