💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me?

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

AHS is boring af since Hotel. Gaga and Evan Peters were the only ones worth to watch it. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so far bored by it, but I will keep watching a bit longer and see if it gets any better. Each episode has been so slow and normal and I haven't felt any kind of excitement build up with watching this season. I think what is going on the most, with my not liking it, is the setting and I don't find the house at all scary or thrilling. It is like so many scary movies that I see trailers for and forget that the movies even exist and have zero interest in seeing them, it also brings Blair Witch Project to mind and I find that movie to be terribly boring and dull.

I find myself missing AHS Hotel

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The only seasons that I really LOVED were MH and Asylum, since Coven I've been sooo disappointed with this show (except for the Pepper episode in FS). Roanoke looks ok so far, but I don't want to be too excited because I really liked the first 3 episodes of Hotel and then it proved to be even worse than Coven imho... so idk, we'll see I guess :sweat:

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Paper Gangsta

yes, I don't even have desire to watch second episode yet, and I want to force myself just cause of Gaga

Archived