💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me?

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

Or this season is really boring so far?

Like, all the gasps and OMGs feel so... Forced? It seems like I'm watching a TV remake of a movie..

I know it's a "dramatic reenactment" (Until episode 6, where la réalité dépasse la fiction) but I miss the storyline.. The character developement.. The characters remain in the exact same state all the time.

Spoiler

I know we're just at episode 2 but like.. I kinda don't care anymore...? about the season

I'll still watch it, so I don't see spoilers spilled on here, but tbh I'm not enjoying the season

Hope I'll be wrong

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even finish Hotel... :flop:

Spoiler

I don't like this season either. I feel like I'm watching Untold Stories Of The E.R. because of the reenactments. :emma:

Are you kidding? If they keep that up it could get one of their best!

We finally got some story again and not just senseless murder.

Fernster7

Hell yes, this season is shaping up to be really good, a nice storyline and actually scary.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Swan Heart

This is shaping up to be my least favorite season so far.

I hated the first episode. The second one was a bit better, but I was like "meh" the whole time. The characters alone are so boring. :smh: They tried to throw some "scary" in there but failed and the documentary style just ruins whatever suspense there may be..

At least Coven, Freakshow and Hotel had some WTF moments that made me stay but this season feels uninspired. I can't find one thing that I like. I'm so disappointed.. :shrug:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Phoenix

It's mmeh, but the hotel wasn't muuch better for me either.idk the whole ahs thing is too cliche horrir for me to like it

💎

SpookyKid

I'm really liking this season, for now it's on top with Asylum, lets see if they can keep it up there

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

i medici

This season seems amazing from now one. I think the characters are interesting and relatable, the story is scary af, and it's fast moving. And characters usually don't develope in 2 episodes. And some characters already did a bit, so that argument is unvalid.

crisTEAne

i'm watching it because of the actors, tbh. the only thing i sort of like, at this point, is the character development aspect; however, the doc style, the narrative, and the scary factor are not enough for me. hopefully, all those will improve in the future. i'm rooting for its meta quality. it has the potential to really fück things up.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

12 hours ago, Slappy said:

Are you kidding? If they keep that up it could get one of their best!

We finally got some story again and not just senseless murder.

This is why murder house was my favorite. There was barely a story and it all seemed random like they were making it up as they went with no plan. 

Archived