Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Vinyl

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I don't know, but I think for the first time I want to buy the Vinyl.

I have all Gaga albums, but now with Joanne I want the Vinyl.

Will you buy the CD or the Vinyl? :)

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Blackout19 said:

Will you buy the CD or the Vinyl? :)

Digital Deluxe (iTunes), Physical Deluxe (CD), and the Vinyl :diane:

I will not use the Vinyl for my player, I will frame it in my room. The photograph is extremely simple, and fresh.

Blackout19
10 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Digital Deluxe (iTunes), Physical Deluxe (CD), and the Vinyl :diane:

I will not use the Vinyl for my player, I will frame it in my room. The photograph is extremely simple, and fresh.

you are like me :wub:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Tbh I bet Urban Outfitters will try and score the vinyl since they'll claim it's their aesthetic. They'll try to get it on casette too.

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, Blake said:

Tbh I bet Urban Outfitters will try and score the vinyl since they'll claim it's their aesthetic. They'll try to get it on casette too.

****ers. I hate them SO much. I cant trust a clothes label in music, i want sounf quality, not aesthetics.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

****ers. I hate them SO much. I cant trust a clothes label in music, i want sounf quality, not aesthetics.

Tbh I bought UO's Froot casette and it was alright. I listened to it once and haven't since. :toofunny: 

Katsuki Bakugo

I always buy a vinyl a cd std a cd deluxe and a itunes deluxe

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Blake said:

Tbh I bought UO's Froot casette and it was alright. I listened to it once and haven't since. :toofunny: 

That's why i dont want them to release anything, theres no point in relasing cassettes just because theyre a hipster thing. Their quality is awful. I want a vinyl manufactures by experts in sound and mastering, not a clothes brand that will just record on a vinyl 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Sylvanas

If you're looking for a record player, definitely don't go cheap! The really cheap ones (anything under $125) don't work well, break easily, and sound terrible. I think mine was $250 and it works so well. If you're going to use vinyl records, invest in them! :music:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

24 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You do know that the vinyls would be pressed by Gaga's label then shipped to UO, right?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

doja scat
40 minutes ago, Blake said:

True, I was in there last week and actually saw ARTPOP among the other typical vinyls like Lana and FKA twigs

il buy both versions of the CD, the vinyl, and if they release any of the singles on 7 inch vinyls il get those too. i have every other one they made. except after marry the night they only made a 12 inch single for applause so i hope we can at least get something like that for a black friday release

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived