Jump to content
politics

RACIST Trump Chairwoman Resigns...


En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

After giving this interview....

 

The chair of Donald Trump’s campaign in an Ohio county resigned on Thursday after claiming that racism against African-Americans didn’t exist before President Barack Obama.

“My personal comments were inappropriate, and I apologize,” Mahoning County chair Kathy Miller said in a statement. “I am not a spokesperson for the campaign and was not speaking on its behalf. I have resigned as the volunteer campaign chair in Mahoning County and as an elector to the Electoral College to avoid any unnecessary distractions.”

Miller’s resignation came hours after The Guardian published an interview in which she blamed low voter turnout among African-Americans on the way “they’re raised” and stressed that blacks have only themselves to blame if they haven’t been successful “in the last 50 years.”

Video of the remarks ricocheted across the internet, prompting swift action from the Trump campaign.

CONTINUED: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e40490e4b08d73b82ff48b 

 

Egypt. W
Link to post
Share on other sites

ItsTommyBitch

True Colors.mp3

:sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...