💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I am the only one? :)

Jonathan2244

Featured Posts

yASSsss

certainly not.I love everything about this era.it's so refreshing to see Gaga taking a new approach at this point in her career :hug: Everyone's trying to make a big budget concept MVs these days and PI MV definitely stands out among the mainstream MVs trends.

BTW is my favorite Gaga album so far(an all time favorite album too :sis: ) and i'm afraid Joanne is coming for it's weave :giveup: Gaga is an artist of her own league and even if Joanne might not be as successful as her previous albums(judging by the current success of Perfect Illusion,i hope i'm wrong though :giveup: ),it will definitely be her most critically acclaimed album to date.'Joanne' marks a new chapter in Gaga's career and i can't wait to see what more she has to offer :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

notamember

Nope, I LOVE IT ALL. It's all really great in my opinion, I'm really happy with the direction she's taking and it makes me sad to see others not like it, but they are entitled to their opinion. 

DeanWinchester

The passive agression in this thread :toofunny:

OT: i like the direction she took this era. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album :rockstar:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

11 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I already have a real life twin brother :P but yeah you are now my twinniee

is he on here too :classy:

Glamourpuss

You're not the only one. I love it all and I'm so excited. I think this was a way for her to get rid of the fake little monsters and do something more grown up for the real fans to enjoy who get her and what she's all about. I think this was what she was supposed to do instead of ARTPOP. I feel like that album was to cater to the little monsters and it wasn't my cup of tea at all. 

I just shared the video with my boyfriend and he said its terrible and she's lost her voice. He normally goes to concerts with me. I will happily go alone this time. :laughga:

Jonathan2244
3 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

is he on here too 

I wish he was, He likes Rock Music, but he deffo likes this direction for her :classy:

5 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I wish he was, He likes Rock Music, but he deffo likes this direction for her :classy:

damn it, i thought i would have a backup if i failed to woo you

zakariah

Nope, i'm with you :hug:

Although, the music video does make me have a minor headache :saladga: I still love the meaning & concept behind it :) 

I can't freaking wait for Joanne to be officially out in exactly a month (omg it's so soon :cryga: ) I'm gonna listen to it on repeat for the next 1 year.

SychosSoChic

I love the song, I like the video and I am...Wary of the concept and overall direction Gaga is taking.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

HausOfMark

I love the simplicity of everything right now with this album. 

Like you stated, if been waiting for something like this for a while, and shes done amazing. She also deserves it also with everything shes been doing since 2008, it good she is just slowing down for a moment and being "simple" because its strong and effective.

-Mark

1 hour ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I already have a real life twin brother :P but yeah you are now my twinniee

Oh my god! So im right? U have a twin?? Thats crazy. We're meant to be hahaha:) :giggle::toofunny:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Archived