💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

WTF happened to Nile Rodgers, Elton, Giorgio and Diane Warren?!

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

exoskeleton35

I'm so sad that she seems to have scrapped these tracks... sigh. maybe LG6 she'll go in a funkier direction. 

Giorgio was never confirmed by Gaga herself. I still have no idea why fans clung to him as a "confirmed" producer. He even said himself that he was waiting for her to call him.

Well they didn't show ALL of the tracks on Joanne. Besides, 2/3 of the missing people in the title are indistinguishable without receipts for who wrote/produced.

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona

We can definitely see Giorgio Moroder on the last pic Bloodpop posted from the studio

Diane and Elton were writers so they could be on the album.

Nile Rodgers was in NYC last week when Gaga was in studio, so who knows ?

exoskeleton35
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

We can definitely see Giorgio Moroder on the last pic Bloodpop posted from the studio

Diane and Elton were writers so they could be on the album.

Nile Rodgers was in NYC last week when Gaga was in studio, so who knows ?

Kind of Praying that Gaga comes out with a sequel album to JOANNE called STEFANI with all these tracks after A star is born kind of like a fame + fame monster thing. 

Well, her duets that been announced have never come to see the light of day.

Only those that people never know did, like songs with Beyonce, Brian May, R.Kelly, Twista, T.I., Too $hort, Florence

Sad for Elton tho, he did two songs already with her one for ARTPOP and one for JOANNE and neither are released.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

fede ARTPOP

Who remember that snapchat/instagram video in B&W of Gaga and some producers boping heads left to right on a studio? I need it :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
10 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Maybe LG6 will be the "old gaga comeback" ----

6A6A :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Lippoutou
16 minutes ago, exoskeleton35 said:

Kind of Praying that Gaga comes out with a sequel album to JOANNE called STEFANI with all these tracks after A star is born kind of like a fame + fame monster thing. 

Like ARTPOP and ARTPOP Act II you mean ? :poot:

1 minute ago, fede ARTPOP said:

6A6A :giveup:

:diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sillynate

I was so hyped for Disco/DanceGa but when that pic of her with Bloodpop and Kevin surfaced in April or so, I knew something was up.

She says she wrote the title track with Mark, so either she went most (or all) of 2015 writing songs and producing songs for an album without a title, or the most plausible theory, she scrapped LG5 :reductive: 

My conclusion: LG5 (2015) ≠ Joanne (2016)

Archived