💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if WE are the Perfect Illusion?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

What if we are the Perfect Illusion? 

What if she thinks that we are pretending and showing her love and dedication only when we get what we want - because majority of this fanbase does that. 

In the last scene she is all crazy with her fans but in the last few seconds she is covered in dirt rolling alone - without us. She also told us it's not about Taylor. 

Think about it. 

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o7_500.gif 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope not, i hope she knows that although some people are like that majority are not, we love her genuinely and we just wanna see her get the recognition she deserves  

malazam

I read that on the comments and I was like, 'fight me bitch'

another shot before we kiss the other side

Molly Aphrodite

I think she's saying that love period is the perfect illusion, whether it be friends or love or fame or fans, it's all a perfect illusion in the end when you're alone..

EDIT: even the imagery is illusion, the sunrise in the video/album art is a natural illusion, the sky makes a fake (yet beautiful) gradient rainbow. I think she means literally everything could be a perfect illusion lmao

I DO think that PI is about all the things she desired before she became famous and then she realized everything was nothing but an illusion -that might include us-

Shipper

Yes! 

This is what I got from some of her past interviews. She kept on talking about how PI is about social media or how it is not what it seems. She learned to distance herself from it or just truly know herself and not be influenced by all these small comments in social media.  I think it was all from the negative comments she got dhring ARTPOP era from BOTH her haters AND those fans who onece professed their love to her.  They abandoned her!                                                                     

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TSUNAMI
Just now, PrettiestStar said:

you should've found this out before watching the MV :emma:

Well, I wasn't thinking about that before seeing it. 

TheKillerQueen

If so, this would be the biggest betrayal cause how could she say such things about us? If it weren't for her little monsters she wouldn't be who she is today. I really think its about Taylor, she is just to stubborn to admit it.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Archived