Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy new TV series!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

It’s a show where every season is pretty much a two-hander feud!! So we basically are gonna get a series where showcase a feud between to pepole in Hollywood (something like Mariah Carey vs Jennifer Lopez).

And on it's first season It will be the Bette Davis and Joan Crawford feud, which will star Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange as Bette Davis and Joan Crawford.

Ryan Murphy said “I want to use that feud to explore really how nothing has changed for women in Hollywood, and in all areas of business. It’s empirical in the way it looks at how women don’t really work after 40. So I do feel like it is about something universal.”

Joan-Crawford-Bette-Davis-Feud.jpg

OMG 

OMG 

OMG

giphy.gif

GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO GOOD!!! If you are not fammiliar with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford feud then you should definitely check it up, it is the MOST iconic feuds of all!! And not like feuds in todays pop culture...plus Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford????? Get the f*ck out of hereee, she is going to fit it so PERFECTLY!!!

Read full articale here: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/09/ryan-murphy-feud-spinoff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

I'm so excited!!!

He should have just named the series  "Bette Davis"...in season 1 she battles Talulah Bankhead...season 2, Joan Crawford...season 3, Faye Dunaway...season 4, BD Hyman...and on and on...

PS: congrats to Ryan Murphy for trying to educate the young gays, who apparently think the entertainment world begun the moment they turned 12 and got a twitter account...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I'm so excited!!!

He should have just named the series  "Bette Davis"...in season 1 she battles Talulah Bankhead...season 2, Joan Crawford...season 3, Faye Dunaway...season 4, BD Hyman...and on and on...

PS: congrats to Ryan Murphy for trying to educate the young gays, who apparently think the entertainment world begun the moment they turned 12 and got a twitter account...

They are just gonna be for the first season and for the other ones it's going to be other Hollywood feuds, IM SO EXCITED and I think the first one will be the best one since is the most iconic feud...plus we get Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford, I can't think of better match!!!! :excited2::excited2:

monsterdino
Just now, AdAstra said:

Season Two: Madonna versus Lady Gaga :derpga:

So it will basically be like AHS: Freak Show...boring

1 minute ago, AdAstra said:

Season Two: Madonna versus Lady Gaga :derpga:

Season Three: Lady Gaga vs. Perez Hilton a.k.a. My Pigrez Nightmare

monsterdino
Just now, MelbHawker said:

I read this months and months ago. 

:classy:

Get with it gurls.

SEPTEMBER 18, 2016 1:42 PM

:what:

djBuffoon

This will be so trashy and fun. Huge Bette Davis fan, and I just hope that Murphy treats her fairly. She was a perfectionist and demanded professionalism, but was not a bitch as per ha reputation. :classy: 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

This will be so trashy and fun. Huge Bette Davis fan, and I just hope that Murphy treats her fairly. She was a perfectionist and demanded professionalism, but was not a bitch as per ha reputation. :classy: 

Oh really? :classy:

quote-you-should-never-say-bad-things-ab

Just now, Coop said:

Who else but the queen of feuds? :queenga:

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Coop said:

SO HERE FOR IT :toofunny:

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Oh really? :classy:

quote-you-should-never-say-bad-things-ab

She had her moments. :classy: The quote is iconic, but Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, and many others also have iconic quotes that they never actually said, so :green: 

Archived