💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scheiße is my favorite Lady Gaga song

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

RetroPhysico

I think the song is a MASTERPIECE. :firega: A 10/10. :firega: Gaga's best song. :firega:Sucks we didn't get a proper video. :cryga:

Scheiße was one of Gaga and RedOne's last collaborations.

Do you think what they made (the 7 songs we're probably never going to hear) for LG5 (Joanne) could've sounded like it? 

cDx8zPsNQwMYo.gif

Just now, Decodekid said:

i love it

but wasn't gypsy kind of their "last" collab 

The unreleased version - yes, in the album one there's only 'I don't speak German but I try' from him

mdr

AlexanderMagno

I don't think so. I bet they made some demos and not much more, the songs are probably just a bunch of lyrics with a guitar, and a few rhytms. For all we know, they didn't go forward as much as we'd like.

I don't think so, what I like about Gaga is that she moves forward with her music and tries different influences and musical styles, I think they went for a simplier rock style with those songs but I gues we won't know :/ But yes for Sheiße. Definitely one of her best dance songs. For me, however, her best song is You and I.

tomsches

I don't get why she should make the same record twice, so I hope we will never hear that sound from her again

Gagaterium

I usually respect everyone's opinion, but you can't deny that Scheiße is one of her most iconic songs. From the production to the memorable chorus, she hasn't topped herself since Scheiße in my opinion :firega::firega::firega:

BUY APPLAUSE ON ITUNES

It's my favourite too. Although I'm not really open to the idea of doing a rehash, just because it will inevitably be inferior. I'd love for Gaga to do more rocky RedOne songs - those would be interesting. Unfortunately it looks like the ballad is the only one on Joanne. Let's hope it's good.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

It's one of her best instrumentals for sure. 

I hope she releases an app that she use to release songs that didn't make the cut to any of her albums for whatever reason, like ARTPOP app original concept but it doesn't have to be an album app, just 'Lady gaga' app. 

Archived