Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My Joanne Artwork

PaperIz

Featured Posts

I love the album cover so much but it was challenging for me to draw. I'm not good with profile and I hate doing simpler pieces like this so expect a highly stylized one when it drops. Anyways hope yall like it!

KinneyUnderYou

@PaperIz

I love when seeing members enter the thread expecting something bizarre with photoshop, etc. Yet, all what they do is bash how simple your art is. I love how you're so passionate about your art that it affects me and it should affect everyone that you should be passionate about your own work despite what anyone says. Anyone can draw, anyone can sing, anyone can write, etc. It's just that you being extremely great at it is a talent, but you can practice so hard reaching that level of a talent. I've seen you post previous drawings before, and the fact that you admit to yourself it is not your best work yet you're so happy of the art you created is amazing. I think we should all learn from you that. Thank you so much for being yourself and doing what you believe in. I love your style in drawing, honestly. Although, my only recommendation is to add a background to your drawings. A few colored stripes to let the theme pop out. Do you know what I mean?

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

42 minutes ago, Nino said:

Looking like an anime princess :giveup: 

You can thank Sailor Moon for that :laughga: by far my biggest artistic influence is sailor moon.

38 minutes ago, MAC said:

Nice job :)

Thank you!!!

35 minutes ago, StarMom said:

Yassss queen of anime rhino:diane::diane:

Nice job :D

:rip: yes like i said profile isn't my strong suit :poot: 

31 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

I like it but why is her hat floating?

Well another big influence of mine is Fairly Odd Parents and the characters usually have their head wear floating above them and it's just one of the things that stuck with me :laughga: plus it's actually easier and cuter imo

30 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@PaperIz

I love when seeing members enter the thread expecting something bizarre with photoshop, etc. Yet, all what they do is bash how simple your art is. I love how you're so passionate about your art that it affects me and it should affect everyone that you should be passionate about your own work despite what anyone says. Anyone can draw, anyone can sing, anyone can write, etc. It's just that you being extremely great at it is a talent, but you can practice so hard reaching that level of a talent. I've seen you post previous drawings before, and the fact that you admit to yourself it is not your best work yet you're so happy of the art you created is amazing. I think we should all learn from you that. Thank you so much for being yourself and doing what you believe in. I love your style in drawing, honestly. Although, my only recommendation is to add a background to your drawings. A few colored stripes to let the theme pop out. Do you know what I mean?

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

iSeYY6.gif

This is one of the most incredible compliments I've ever received and I can never thank you enough for it. Your encouragement and kindness mean more to me than words will ever be able to express. Drawing, art in every form is my life. I wouldn't be able to survive without it and so for you to say those things, it makes me very happy. Thank you :saira: As for your recommendation, I agree lol. I really dislike most of my drawings that don't have backgrounds. I was thinking of doing a pink sun in the background of the next one I do (I plan to try to do it more realistic and then of course I'll do another version based on the music when the album arrives.) But it would be like the background of my PI artwork (one of them :laughga: )

WhiteShadow90

I think it's cute and very unique :) --> I like it!

Reminds me of some anime character though haha :hug:

EDIT: Sailor Moon. Ok :) Sailor Moon is the best! I have recently finished watching it! :D 

21 hours ago, WhiteShadow90 said:

I think it's cute and very unique :) --> I like it!

Reminds me of some anime character though haha :hug:

EDIT: Sailor Moon. Ok :) Sailor Moon is the best! I have recently finished watching it! :D 

Thank you! And yes awesome! Everyone deserves Sailor Moon lol

20 hours ago, MarryTheSequins said:

I always love your cute little drawings :wub:

Aw thank youuu!!

20 hours ago, Gagaterium said:

Living for that japanese inspired aesthetic, slay them henny :firega::classy:

Haha yes I'm glad you like it! Thank you!

20 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Its really cute. Reminds me of anime characters

I love how everyone is saying that! I appreciate it :) 

19 hours ago, llbcherry said:

I like it. I like the floating hat.

And I LOVE the PI drawing you shared lower down. Adorable.

Thank you! :D and I'm glad you like both of them! It's a fun era to illustrate so far!

• 1 month later...
Antonio

I LOVE the way you draw so much :worship2:

On 9/20/2016 at 10:53 AM, PaperIz said:

Not gonna lie though the floating hat does bothers me  a bit :air:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived