💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Perfect Illusion right now?

GypsyLova

139 members have voted

1. 1. .

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

It has made me realize, on a deeper level, how much an illusion life really is--in all aspects. Thank you, Gaga!  

:neyde:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

:neyde:

Gahhhh, I know what I said sounds super vague...and I'm not sure what the Britney emoji/emoti-con? means. :toofunny: (Still kinda a newbie around here).  

PI has just seemingly made me realize (beyond all the other eras) how everything we do is an illusion and not genuine to what one honestly desires/or how one would authentically live/behave in a given context  (which is socialized or culturally dependent) and PI is so murky with that theme...aside from the love lyrics/elements)

Reading way too much into it...I know :icega:

SarahYuko

I love it. I scream the lyrics with her whenever I hear it. And by the polls, a lot of us still seem to really dig it. I'm glad there's more people here who like it than those who don't; hopefully it's the same for the GP for the music video's sake.

Lion Heart

It's beginning to grow on me

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

zakariah

I love it still. 

I was wondering, if PI wasn't the lead, & was just another track on the album, I think more of us would be like 'WOAH. GAGA DID THAT.' on our first listen of PI on the album. 

GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

It's ok :shrug: it's not bad romance neither Jewels n Drugs :poot:

it is funny how almost every monster take Jewels n Drugs as an example of the worst gaga can do, that make me think, it is in fact the worst song by gaga?

remember we have fill songs on the fame, nothing bad on tfm tbh, black jesus amen fashion, fashion of his love, donatella etc...

Mister Gaga
16 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

it is funny how almost every monster take Jewels n Drugs as an example of the worst gaga can do, that make me think, it is in fact the worst song by gaga?

remember we have fill songs on the fame, nothing bad on tfm tbh, black jesus amen fashion, fashion of his love, donatella etc...

It is, for me. I can't stand it. I like BJ+AM, same with FoHL, Donatella...but that song is awful imo. Like, really bad :poot:

GagaTheExplorer
37 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It is, for me. I can't stand it. I like BJ+AM, same with FoHL, Donatella...but that song is awful imo. Like, really bad :poot:

I like all of them tbh, but there has to be a worst one, and Jewels N Drugs does not seems like the worst one to me :neyde:

I do like it! It's raw, it's powerful, it's unfiltered, and it to me rings of heartbreak (more on my side than on hers.) It's a great song for coming along when it did.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived