interview

Video:Lady Gaga on Creating “Perfect Illusion”

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE "KING KONG LIVES" RECORD IN THE BACK :toofunny:

Forreal tho lets talk about those light reflections in her sunglasses and how trippy af those were

For a moment I thought she was gonna say Mark said "ok ladies now let's get in formation" 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

''We started to break Kevin's song apart and change the lyrics and change the melody and it became something new''.

Why do I feel like all she did was add Perfect to Illusion and called it a day? Maybe that's why she seems so distant from this song. 

V40bI4r.gif

Boyboi12
7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

''We started to break Kevin's song apart and change the lyrics and change the melody and it became something new''.

Why do I feel like all she did was add Perfect to Illusion and called it a day? Maybe that's why she seems so distant from this song. 

V40bI4r.gif

I agree... which is sad because I really thought she wrote her music but now I'm understanding she not behind her pen 

The Surrealist

It amazes me how she did like 18 interviews and managed to say the same thing word by word. Looks like she rehearsed Interviews.

yASSsss
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

1000 percent sure now she doesn't write her music 

no need to bring your negative attitude here.you might be useful in those chart threads

HDkqW4C.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Neight Shayde
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

I agree... which is sad because I really though she wrote her music but now I'm understanding she not behind her pen 

for this song. 

i hope you're not saying that she doesn't write her music from the very beginning.

OMonster

She is so funny in these interviews. She talks as though Perfect Illusion is a total, unprecedented masterpiece :toofunny:

subtext / fantasy

Archived