other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 2 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CherryPi3 said:

This episode was good! Dennis scenes had me at the edge of my seat and usually, I don't get so anxious considering I've seen much more "scary" movies than this :laughga:

Gaga's little cameo was cool! Anybody else notice her character talks and hisses in this raspy demonic type voice? You can faintly hear her a few times when she pops up on screen. I lived! :giveup: That evil little laugh she did when she put the pig head on that man was everything! 

YES I did notice that! And I think she calls kathy's character "mommy" right before she does her speech! She also huddles behind Kathy too which shows they're close. And in that leaked list of names, they had the same last name. 

I am living for her character so far! I cannot wait for her to have a big role one episode! I bet she'll die gruesomely too!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Luna Lovegood

Guys where can I watch the episode? I still haven't watch it omg

luna’s advocate

flopheart

i haven't seen the episode yet! can you just tell me if you think gaga's character will have some kind of lines or major part or just a cammeo?

Before i watch it how long was gaga in it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lord Ryry

I am really not enjoying this season as much :/ it's very disappointing since I waited a year and a good few months of pointless hype. I liked having different characters to keep me interested, are they making 10 episodes on these two characters? I find the male lead so patronizing and boring and as great as Sarah Paulson is she can't carry the entire show just her wondering around a house listening to strange noises. 

The Surrealist

I still hate the "real" Matt. His actor is so bad as is "real" Lee.

I thought this episode wasn't as good as last week's and this was so short, the ending came so abruptly it threw me off. Bassett's acting was bad, too.

I enjoyed Bates, Gaga and Paulson, though.

I would give the episode a 7/10.

monketsharona

I think it was Gaga's character on the phone calling Matt.

For those worrying, I think Gaga will have a lot more development in the coming weeks when we'll know more on the Lost Colony. For the moment the focus is on the couple and Lee.

Actually I like the fact each episode will focus on a few characters. The story will end up more centered.

9 hours ago, Katie14 said:

What on earth is wrong with these people? How can they stay in that house after all the **** that happened there? If they have no money, why don't they stay at Lee's house or something? And then Lee brought her child there?!? Im sorry but I just cannot stand it when people act stupid in horror shows. But, I suppose if they acted smart and left then there wouldn't be a show.... I just feel like there needs to be a better explanation for them staying. 

same thoughts

if I would be sleeping in creepy house and see even one strange thing I would be gone from there in like 5 mins and never come back

Swan Heart

I kind of liked it more then the first episode but that doesn't say much.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

i just watched it......i hope we get to see gaga more in the future she was there for like 10 secs........and i hope this was last episode that's focused 90% on the family.......i want to know more about other characters......i kinda liked first episode more.....this one was just ok

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived