💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Calvin Harris remix of "Hey Girl"?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Would you be here for it? 

Calvin and Florence have had some of their biggest hits together. It would make my bussy wet tbh. 

I'm praying to the GaGods this happens!!!

ReidOne
Just now, Alan123 said:

I think I've had enough of Calvin Harris for now. I like him but he needs to take a break.

I hear you... He's welcome to take a break, after a Gaga remix haha :hor:

Didn't he reject Gaga's collaboration, back in 2008 for thinking her name was stupid? and then in 2012...

Lady-Gaga-Calvin-Harris-Twitter-Spat.png

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

If they kiss and make up? :neyde:

It really all depends on how "Hey Girl" actually sounds though. If I had to say based only on his remixes/songs with Florence, I'd say hell yes. Why wouldn't you? It's Calvin Harris, so the remix would go huge if the song already has popularity, more promo for LG5 and the single, and it would fulfill the fantasies of the LMs stuck in The Fame (Monster)/BTW days. It's a win win situation :firega:

ReidOne
Just now, Law said:

It really all depends on how "Hey Girl" actually sounds though. If I had to say based only on his remixes/songs with Florence, I'd say hell yes. Why wouldn't you? It's Calvin Harris, so the remix would go huge if the song already has popularity, more promo for LG5 and the single, and would fulfill the fantasies of the LMs stuck in The Fame (Monster)/BTW days. It's a win win situation :firega:

Thank you --- this is literally my thoughts exactly. It's a win-win for all of us. 

(as long as the song works for this sound!)

KinneyUnderYou
2 hours ago, Law said:

If they kiss and make up? :neyde:

It really all depends on how "Hey Girl" actually sounds though. If I had to say based only on his remixes/songs with Florence, I'd say hell yes. Why wouldn't you? It's Calvin Harris, so the remix would go huge if the song already has popularity, more promo for LG5 and the single, and would fulfill the fantasies of the LMs stuck in The Fame (Monster)/BTW days. It's a win win situation :firega:

This. :worship2:

2 hours ago, ReidOne said:

Thank you --- this is literally my thoughts exactly. It's a win-win for all of us. 

(as long as the song works for this sound!)

Exactly. His work own recently is repetitive. But, I love Outside with Ellie, I Need Your Love, and most of his work. Spectrum remix is one of my favorites!

Dangerous Man

Nah to the ah to the no no no. Especially that Calvin's music is declining, he keeps recycling and recycling EDM tunes.   

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ReidOne
Just now, Dangerous Man said:

Especially that Calvin's music is declining, he keeps recycling and recycling EDM tunes.   

I've listened to "My Way" more than "Perfect Illusion" tbh.... it's true!! :saladga:

Archived