💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Show off your Gaga concert looks

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Thanks :sweat:  I actually spent hours sourcing the materials (my country doesn't have fancy craft stores like the US) and making it, but was kinda disappointed in the end! But I did really like that I lit up. My whole theme was lighting and reflection, so that I'd glow whether the arena was dark, or lit right up. I even threw a canister of glitter on stage with a letter inside lol. She picked up the letter and threw it off stage :toofunny:  so close.

https://www.instagram.com/p/rlfG7DQZR_0lQXurh4n2KIQCrZpJvIsDDxz4M0/

Then Asiel wiped the glitter off the stage with a towel, threw it into the crowd, and some random fans were fighting over the fricken towel covered in my glitter :laughga:  I wonder if some crazy fan still has that towel.

I hear you, my friend!! I had a rainbow-shaped stuffed pillow that I brought with me to the Las Vegas artRAVE and I threw it onstage like a boomerang right when she was starting "Born This Way" and walking toward the piano... Except I missed my aim and the rainbow pillow went hurling past her head and almost hit her in the face... I WAS SO EMBARRASSED lol.... What can you do? LOL... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

I'm sure she knew it was coming from a place of love! :yay: 

4 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol whenever I fly back home for the holidays, I always make a point of going to Joanne's. I'm addicted to their spaghetti and meatballs 

I am drooling right now.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I hear you, my friend!! I had a rainbow-shaped stuffed pillow that I brought with me to the Las Vegas artRAVE and I threw it onstage like a boomerang right when she was starting "Born This Way" and walking toward the piano... Except I missed my aim and the rainbow pillow went hurling past her head and almost hit her in the face... I WAS SO EMBARRASSED lol.... What can you do? LOL... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

I'm sure she knew it was coming from a place of love! :yay: 

Haha ahhh the chances of actually getting picked to go backstage are so slim! 

I have to laugh when I watch that video these days though, because I noticed that when she sprinkled the glitter around someone from her team made twinkling noises play in the background, but she just tosses it off the stage like garbage. I think the sound effect playing at that exact moment is so funny :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

artRaver

I honestly didn't dress up for the other tours, but I did dress up for artRAVE since that style is right down my alley! Here's a picture of my outfit, is quality is pretty bad because it's a photo of a photo (my boyfriends mom was more hyped about my outfit than I was) 💀

0VBMpw5.jpg

This look definitely got me a lot of attention random local newspaper kept stopping me for photos and this homeless woman honestly thought I was one of the performers. #TheOriginalRaverGirl 💀

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, artRaver said:

I honestly didn't dress up for the other tours, but I did dress up for artRAVE since that style is right down my alley! Here's a picture of my outfit, is quality is pretty bad because it's a photo of a photo (my boyfriends mom was more hyped about my outfit than I was) 💀

0VBMpw5.jpg

This look definitely got me a lot of attention random local newspaper kept stopping me for photos and this homeless woman honestly thought I was one of the performers. #TheOriginalRaverGirl 💀

OMG I love it!!!! You brought the rave to artRAVE!!! 

artRaver
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

OMG I love it!!!! You brought the rave to artRAVE!!! 

Thank you! My favorite part about that outfit was honestly the platform boots. I'm short as hell (5'3) so finally being able to see over people for once was awesome!   :excited2:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Hola Soraya

Fameball/Monsterball:

sorayas-wiggg-o.gif

BTWB:

superthumb.jpg

artRAVE:

BAw-Hj8CEAEypfP.jpg

Going for the DWUW video nurse look. :hor: 

C2C Tour:

tumblr_ne2ycnm5lc1qm02woo4_250.gif

OT: I think generally, outfits for the Joanne Tour/Illusion Ball are going to be more laidback/casual but still unapologetically fierce! :classy: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, Hola Soraya said:

OT: I think generally, outfits for the Joanne Tour/Illusion Ball are going to be more laidback/casual but still unapologetically fierce! :classy: 

agreed

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10516694_10152885839442454_7635771402614136863_n.jpg?oh=3c63a70efafaad0119d4e250764aa0e6&oe=5875BF88&__gda__=1480419549_200fcc368b4bfea07e6d246b36847af1

I don't know how to add photos, but thats what i wore to the artrave. My wings had the light up wire that would flash on, i wrote the names of her songs on my body in lipliner (at 2am the day of the concert, so by nighttime i was a tad sweaty waiting in line and they were rubbing off), the back of my pants i had GAGA light up in time with my wings, and on my crotch area i wrote GUY which would also attract attention. The people on barrier with me liked it because people couldn't get too close to me because of the wings, so people either side of me had space.

Best Night Ever!

Sylvanas

I don't have pics from the monsterball but I remember I made the cigarette glasses from Telephone and wore Gaga merch!

ArtRAVE Boston:

i wore my Beyoncé sweatshirt, cat ears, a homemade light up pacifier, and rave fur! :woohoo:

gvHEERy.jpg

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

ReidOne

Archived