💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Show off your Gaga concert looks

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

While we wait for 'Joanne' wanted to take a moment and reminisce about tours gone by.... And give us a chance to share our own pics! Please reply with pics of yourself and what you wore to Gaga concerts in the past! 

I've seen Gaga 11 times, but here are some of my favorites... You'll quickly notice my artRAVE looks were my faves. 

2010: The Monster Ball (first leg)
I wore a self-made "Jesus Loves Lady Gaga" t-shirt to counter-protest the Westboro Baptist Church in St. Louis (who were planning a protest of the show, but cancelled due to a snow storm... but I was still there! LOL... serving "Bad Romance" choreography pose :hor:)

xpr0cy.jpg

2014: artRAVE San Diego
100% Pure raver (same outfit I wore to EDC Las Vegas the summer before)... and a NY Yankees hat to honor Gaga's hometown! 

jj8pr4.jpg

2014: artRAVE Los Angeles
I called this look "Lakers Raver" since I was at Staples Center (home of the LA Lakers)... Purple and gold... Lakers hat, King Tut necklace/bling and King Tut tanktop... Plus I thought the Egyptian look served Illuminati realness :hor:

ubq1h.jpg

2014: artRAVE Las Vegas 
"Venus"-inspired alien raver

15yx0nr.jpg

2015: Cheek to Cheek post-Grammy's performance
Keeping it classy for Daddy Tony! 

whiqdk.jpg

...can't wait to see pics of the looks you guys have worn! I know you all have done way better than these! I've seen all of you there with me at the shows and I know you have outdone every one of these looks, haha. Let's see them! 

LanasNerfGun
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

15yx0nr.jpg

Not Queen Ruthie stealing Miss Piggy's man :udidnt: TMZ is gonna have a field day with this

lol mine was basic, only went to artrave i dont think i even have a pic of my outfit, black jeans+ flannel which i threw on stage and then asiel took it and brought backstage ( to prob put in trash) :diane:

joanne tour aint ready for me when i show up like this everyone will gag

giphy.gif

imma cut a bitch

ReidOne
Just now, LanasNerfGun said:

Not Queen Ruthie stealing Miss Piggy's man :udidnt: TMZ is gonna have a field day with this

:sharon: :air: :awesome:

ReidOne
Just now, vanus said:

giphy.gif

yaaasssss!!! 

12 minutes ago, vanus said:

lol mine was basic, only went to artrave i dont think i even have a pic of my outfit, black jeans+ flannel which i threw on stage and then asiel took it and brought backstage ( to prob put in trash) :diane:

giphy.gif

Where is this from ? Lemonade's documentary?

FRANK1991

I just wore the BTWB t shirt I bought but never attended (she cancelled it weeks before my date)

and since we were graduating I think a day after we decided to wear our graduating capes (only for photos tho)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

For the BTW ball I did the cliche skeleton makeup and had a shredded up suit from an old halloween costume that I reused :laughga:  And my hair was already black and white because I'm just weird. I was a new fan, and it wasn't until I witnessed the splendour of the BTW ball that night that I became a megafan. 

Snapshot_20120610.jpg

And yes I cropped someone out of this picture because we used to be friends and aren't any more :\   she now holds all the other pics from that night because I've since lost them on my old computer :ohno:

For the artRAVE I got very ambitious and spent hours working on a costume that ended up being... meh... I also travelled to the US completely alone and went in both Boston and Vegas :laughga: what a crazy idiot.

I spray painted the jacket and sewed EL wire onto it with clear nylon thread, and glued tiny, individual disco ball pieces onto it by hand. I just remember staying up ALL night in my hotel room in Boston sewing it together until like 6am, then calling a cab to take me to the arena on like 3 hours sleep :laughga: 

IMG_1111.jpg

Rear:

IMG_1113.jpg

Front:

IMG_1114.jpg

I'll admit it was pretty effective though. I just remember seeing little squares of light on all the people around me all night reflected from my jacket hahaha! They must've hated me. Glowing and reflecting like some narcissist. 

I also had on Fame nails, and disco ball pieces glued to my skin, and more EL wire glued to my skin that I literally glued on with nail glue I bought last minute at a CVS with some monsters I met in line. And I had 3 battery packs in my pockets :laughga: 

IMG_1133.jpg

But as much effort as I put in, I was actually really bummed at the end because I thought the allover costume was pretty sh-it. And I even had braces :sweat:

I shredded my pants to give it like a 'raver' look (yeah right), and my hair was dyed a green that glowed under UV light. 

Here's me with some people I met briefly at Vegas.

IMG_2202.jpg

They were all very nice! But I actually met a really good friend in line at Vegas who I ended up staying with in Boston, and going to NYC with (where we met Joe at Joanne's Trattoria lol)

Bonus pic of my friend Hunter and I with Joe at Joanne's

10502307_987561517925669_286137820283586

Sorry for the long winded post. My trip around America is probably the best thing I've done in my life, and I don't get many chances to share my Gaga experiences with people irl because they don't really care :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

For the BTW ball I did the cliche skeleton makeup and had a shredded up suit from an old halloween costume that I reused :laughga:  

Snapshot_20120610.jpg

[edited for length]

THIS was the reply I was waiting for!! Thank you!! I love all these looks. But your skelton BTW look is way better than you are giving yourself credit for. 

And you were rocking the half black/half blonde hair like 5 years before Sia! Slaaaayyyy!!!!! 

Thank you for these! 

(PS, I've been to Joanne Trattoria, too! One of my favorite Gaga IRL experiences!)

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

calling a cab to take me to the arena on like 3 hours sleep :laughga: 

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

PS, I am also LIVING for this look!! I recognize the Fame nails immediately! And I love the ARTPOP light-up jacket with Fame-era disco ball accents! Perfect! 

3 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

[edited for length]

THIS was the reply I was waiting for!! Thank you!! I love all these looks. But your skelton BTW look is way better than you are giving yourself credit for. 

And you were rocking the half black/half blonde hair like 5 years before Sia! Slaaaayyyy!!!!! 

Thank you for these! 

(PS, I've been to Joanne Trattoria, too! One of my favorite Gaga IRL experiences!)

I just remember that day my friend and I both slept in, and had to travel almost 2 hours to get there, and she decided she didn't want to drive anymore and arranged her mum (the slowest driver in the world)to take us lol I was so stressed! I painted my face and her in like half an hour and we dashed out!

Haha yeah, Sia and Melanie Martinez totally ripped me off. 

I had a seasonal dessert at Joanne which was a punpkin pie cheesecake and I'll never forget it! *drool*

1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

PS, I am also LIVING for this look!! I recognize the Fame nails immediately! And I love the ARTPOP light-up jacket with Fame-era disco ball accents! Perfect! 

Thanks :sweat:  I actually spent hours sourcing the materials (my country doesn't have fancy craft stores like the US) and making it, but was kinda disappointed in the end! But I did really like that I lit up. My whole theme was lighting and reflection, so that I'd glow whether the arena was dark, or lit right up. I even threw a canister of glitter on stage with a letter inside lol. She picked up the letter and threw it off stage :toofunny:  so close.

https://www.instagram.com/p/rlfG7DQZR_0lQXurh4n2KIQCrZpJvIsDDxz4M0/

Then Asiel wiped the glitter off the stage with a towel, threw it into the crowd, and some random fans were fighting over the fricken towel covered in my glitter :laughga:  I wonder if some crazy fan still has that towel.

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I just remember that day my friend and I both slept in, and had to travel almost 2 hours to get there, and she decided she didn't want to drive anymore and arranged her mum (the slowest driver in the world)to take us lol I was so stressed! I painted my face and her in like half an hour and we dashed out!

Haha yeah, Sia and Melanie Martinez totally ripped me off. 

I had a seasonal dessert at Joanne which was a punpkin pie cheesecake and I'll never forget it! *drool*

Lol whenever I fly back home for the holidays, I always make a point of going to Joanne's. I'm addicted to their spaghetti and meatballs 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived