💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Joanne - Album cover explained (My analysis)

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Hey guys! 

So, I've done my own analysis of what I believe is the meaning behind the Joanne album cover. Some fans said it was 'basic' and 'cheap' but there is so much meaning behind it! Please read it here (Click the tweet to open it and then click on the pictures in order) 

Dude, twitter doesn't work well on my phone. Can I advise you to type the information on the op mayhaps?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Dominic

Honestly I don't think there's that much depth to it. It's just a pretty picture.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

antpats2
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Honestly I don't think there's that much depth to it. It's just a pretty picture.  

It's hardly depth. I just touched on the colours, the direction she's wearing and her choice of clothing (or lack of clothing). I EXTREMELY doubt that -lady gaga- just took a picture and said hey yeah that's the one. She would have put thought into the outfit/hat, the background colour and the direction she was looking in 

LabOfHookers tho :emma:

All in all, I think your analysis was pretty basic, but I agree with everything. :golfclap:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Dominic
Just now, antpats2 said:

It's hardly depth. I just touched on the colours, the direction she's wearing and her choice of clothing (or lack of clothing). I EXTREMELY doubt that -lady gaga- just took a picture and said hey yeah that's the one. She would have put thought into the outfit/hat, the background colour and the direction she was looking in 

You talked about her looking upwards being symbolic of the heavens and her maturity as she isn't facing forwards for approval. That's depth :sweat:

Of course she didn't but I don't think there's as much thought to it as we like to think. It's just a minimalistic and simple cover which would just suggest it's not about her crazy attire or gimmicks. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

this is like those 'art' critics looking at modern 'art' and saying that like for example two lines smeared on a canvas represents the two lines of life i.e the one we cross and the one we only think of or only dream of crossing or something

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived