Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the promo?

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

Before yall drag me, I'm not a chartmonster.

I'm just curious, it's been a week since the single has been out and we haven't gotten a single TV interview, or any live performance apart from the Moth Club one.

Promo aside, I want to see Gaga perform this song! Her camp has been quiet ever since it's release apart from the Beats 1 announcement. 

What do you guys think? :giveup:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Radio deals and interviews, magazines talking about her, Spotify, Apple, Instagram, Snapchat... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Lextyr97

I'm pretty sure she's waiting for the video to do televised interviews. But she's actually been doing a lot of promo in Europe with the radio stations. Not sure what you're talking about.

I've been wondering this too. She did promo but promo with fairly minimal impact. I was hoping for a a couple TV appearances, and even 1 performance but that isn't looking very likely.

1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Tell me what you think of my nudes.

http://bit.ly/2ctLixV

They're quite repetitive :classy:

OT: I have a feeling Gaga will promote her lead till October 21st... I expect shït to start happening next week

mdr

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

That's a good way to promote 

Just now, Roman said:

They're quite repetitive :classy:

OT: I have a feeling Gaga will promote her lead till October 21st... I expect shït to start happening next week

I'm not promoting anything. I just shared my nudes. Hopefully the mods will not notice.

KarmaPolice

Do I have to remind you she's wrapping up the album right now? I'm sure when she's finished promo will properly start ;)

GypsyPrince

Radio interviews are not enough. And it's not like they are doing much to help anyway. 

With Gaga's calibre as a live performer, a TV performance would be more effective. Interviews on Ellen, Fallon and every other show almost always go viral.

So Bobby, wyd sis...

GypsyPrince
3 minutes ago, Tommi said:

Do I have to remind you she's wrapping up the album right now? I'm sure when she's finished promo will properly start ;)

Well I hope so!

The lead single is meant to create hype for the album so if she's not creating hype for the single then it will affect the album also.

GypsyPrince
Just now, jasperhallo said:

Im hoping for some live TV performances, I always love them.

We haven't even gotten any news for this. 

In the past if she was scheduled for any, they would be hyping it in advance. :giveup:

Maybe she wants to release the PI video first and then she'll start to perform it on TV 

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Archived