đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Internet's BIGGEST music critic Needle Drop's thoughts on PI

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, VforVendetta said:

I H A T E that guy, like I really despise him. He is one of the most annoying criics I have ever seen and he is biased as ****! :nails:

tumblr_inline_nzf6qzNbNk1shrb8p_500.gif

I guess GagaFan1986 would be your go-to critic then? :reductive:

VforVendetta
14 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I guess GagaFan1986 would be your go-to critic then? :reductive:

Don't even try to come at me for being a fanboy. I know very well what objective critisism is and I don't need a pathetic wannabe hipster to review Pop music. I know very well what my expetations should be and where I need to focus my judgement, he doesn't.

Excuse me but If Perfect Illusion is poorly written then so is Beat It or Hot Stuff or Simply the Best and other famous dance/disco anthems of the past.

He doesn't know how to mke critisism on Pop music, though doubt I doubt he is good at criticising any kind of music except from some alternative sh!t.

1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

Underwritten? What an idiot! Its pop music, I dont want to listen to some confusing long as* lyric song all the time.

But it is underwritten. Basically it doesn't have any new lyrics after the second verse, if you don't count the backing vocals :laughga:

Gaga Medicine

Seriously, the song is FINE, it is repetitive on its last 36 seconds and that's all. But this detail is not ruining my experience on the song like it seems to be ruining other people's experience.

Still think it is one of her best songs. It is fast and insane with verses, pre-chorus 1 and 2, chorus 1 and 2, bridge and last chorus with key change in only 02:24 minutes. See the last 36 seconds as an "outro", like MTN's last 50 seconds.

LilVenusian

That comment about Gaga making more experimental music than Sia is pretty funny. He better recognize the new indie pop kweeen <3

RadioIsOurs
On 9/16/2016 at 5:42 PM, VforVendetta said:

Don't even try to come at me for being a fanboy. I know very well what objective critisism is and I don't need a pathetic wannabe hipster to review Pop music. I know very well what my expetations should be and where I need to focus my judgement, he doesn't.

Excuse me but If Perfect Illusion is poorly written then so is Beat It or Hot Stuff or Simply the Best and other famous dance/disco anthems of the past.

He doesn't know how to mke critisism on Pop music though doubt he is good at criticising any kind of music except from some alternative sh!t.

tumblr_m4amh090Du1qgb5p1o7_250.gif

Archived