๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PI #31 in New Zealand

Serendipity

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Polish monsters, the fck are you doing??? :grr:

Wrong countryย :neyde:

OT: This is better than I was expecting tbh considering it's been doing really badly on iTunes, hopefully it rises in future weeks though

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

1462466472-amy-poehler-no.gif

ย 

It debuted at #3 here and then dropped THAT far?!ย :toofunny:

To be fair though, I've ben listening to the radio a lot lately, and only heard it play ONCE!

I've also been calling in every day to request it but they don't answer their damn phones.

Stupid NZ radio.

If they just played it more often people would like it more.

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.

chromaticainmyhead

is there any country where it's actually rising?ย 

Edit: i just checked my country Austria, cause today they publish the officialTop 40 singleย charts and PI is not even ranked in there..ย :toofunny:ย it has zero airplay too.ย 

ย 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

2ndTimeAround

Karma gagz for not bringing artrave to NZ after a petition was made and everything loooooool. Sorry guys New Zealand just has flop fans and I feel like our GP are all tone deaf and don't acknowledge good music. That's why closer is #1 because it's shhit ๐Ÿ˜‚ she will climb next we are a country slow on the markย 

17 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

Karma gagz for not bringing artrave to NZ after a petition was made and everything loooooool. Sorry guys New Zealand just has flop fans and I feel like our GP are all tone deaf and don't acknowledge good music. That's why closer is #1 because it's shhit ๐Ÿ˜‚ she will climb next we are a country slow on the markย 

People here are dummies I'll agree on that :laughga:ย 

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.

Hi, we have a thread where we can discuss charts and sales in regards to PI:

Thanks though!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived