Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga becoming too soft?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's just more chill these days. She's relaxing through life for a while. I like it. It inspires me to have a more zen, chill outlook in my own life.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RadioIsOurs
44 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

WHA WHA WHAT IS THIS ? IZ IZ IZZ THIS SOFT TO YOU ? :neyde:

Where's her pyrotechnic nipples? :neyde:

Glitterngrease
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

She's just more chill these days. She's relaxing through life for a while. I like it. It inspires me to have a more zen, chill outlook in my own life.

Yeah this. She still has her attitude, don't worry. She's just learned to be more relaxed with age. Most people do.

xoxo Craig

Gaga just wants to make songs that make HER happy. I think she has done a great job in that! Did you see when she listened to P.I on the radio for the first time, she got emotional? This means alot to her! I dont think she is becoming soft, I think fans are being incredibly tough on her because they want to see another BTW or TF or TFM. Let her make music which makes her happy, because at the end of the day, thats what matters most. She doesnt have to please you all, only herself. Why else would you do something that you do not enjoy anymore? Working with Tony really changed her and made her happy, and Gaga has never looked nor sounded better! Cannot wait for this album to drop! :)

Also, stop speading negativity on this, we are suppose to be supporting her, not tearing her down.

End Racism Now

TonzaPOP123
3 hours ago, Lord Ryry said:

that painting is the best thing to ever happen 

What painting? Did I miss something? :emma:

Ooh, is it the Joanne album cover that is inserted to a museum's wall on a Twitter picture or something? Lol

Swan Heart

It's nothing to worry about. Madonna did it. Bowie did it. Many others did it.

Gaga's ever changing, just like them. That's what's cool about her. Just relax and enjoy what she gives you.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Lord Ryry
3 hours ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

What painting? Did I miss something? :emma:

Ooh, is it the Joanne album cover that is inserted to a museum's wall on a Twitter picture or something? Lol

the end of the interivew gaga shows tony a painting she did of like a demon chicken lol

tumblr_nkgsirjcST1uovw5lo2_1280.jpg

She doesn't have to be in-your-face badass all the time. Trust me the girl still has attitude and spunk. She just seems to be really happy right now and in a different place that I don't think we are quite used to

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Also, stop speading negativity on this, we are suppose to be supporting her, not tearing her down.

Sometimes I can just ask a question on GGD and there will always be people sayin I'm tearing her down. Enough is enough.

Archived