💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga becoming too soft?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I don't know what she really wants her image to be like now, but something is just worrying me. It feels like Gaga's ballsiness and attitude isn't there anymore. Idk. It could really affect her music and the way she performs. The fact that she keeps stressing how LG5 will be very personal and different makes me scared that she will become like Adele...or gasps...Sam Smith. :what:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She talked about this in this interview that she got tired of holding to her guns and always fighting to get her way. So yeah. Plus she also grew older so there's that.

8:40

no... please noo... not Sam Smith, ANYTHING BUT SAM 'IMMA-STEAL-YO-OSCAR-AND-BE-THE-FIRST-GAY-EVER' SMITH :cryga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Stephen

No she's been talking about how the albums about her being a tough chick and the guilt she used to have over it. Wait for the PI video it's gonna be badass 

Pearlfection

Stop calling it LG5, this 'era' has ended. And stop worring so much, she always delivers and we always love it thats why we are here. Take a deep breath and enjoy the beggining of the JOANNE era.

Pacify Him

No omg. No other pop artists out there are brave enough to make music similar to PI

I’m getting on your nerves

Yes

14334745_968090383319232_854620642_n.jpg

Spoiler

Yes she is.. but in a good way. 

Just because someone is soft doesnt mean they're weak.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

En_Sabah_Nur
17 minutes ago, Pearlfection said:

Stop calling it LG5, this 'era' has ended. And stop worring so much, she always delivers and we always love it thats why we are here. Take a deep breath and enjoy the beggining of the JOANNE era.

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

Egypt. W

RadioIsOurs
19 minutes ago, Pearlfection said:

I keep forgetting it's called Joanne... :emma:

She needs to take medicines that will prevent her stool from passing for three weeks. This will be in mid-late January. The day of the Grammy's, she takes a full set of high powered laxatives.

Her and Millie Brown enter the stage. She screams "FUK U ARTPOP. THIS IS JOANNE" and releases her ten pound waste inside of Millie's lungs.

Then, acting as if nothing happened, she walks to the piano and sings a more vocally impressive performance than The Sound Of Music tribute.

Archived