Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga perform on the ARIA awards?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

There a big award show in Australia and they're being held on November 23rd this year. Should Gaga perform there? She hasn't done an Australian promo since 2011 and it's the sixth largest music market. 

Born To Slay
Just now, Arturo said:

Yes please.

Australia is such a weird market. They'll buy your stuff if you give them attention.

And there's plenty of promo opportunities there. Gaga could do a full week there and go on Sunrise, X Factor and the ARIA awards, as well as there biggest music stations. 

BLACKOUTbritney

I think she's probably going to pay dust to Australia again this era

PI is already out of the top 20 & I don't think her & her team are interested in promoting here

She literally could come for one day and say hey on a tv show and she'd go #1 :rip:

4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

PI is already out of the top 20 & I don't think her & her team are interested in promoting here

She literally could come for one day and say hey on a tv show and she'd go #1

The way Katy made Roar the biggest smash there by doing some morning show and doing the weather?? Insane. 

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, Arturo said:

The way Katy made Roar the biggest smash there by doing some morning show and doing the weather?? Insane. 

Thats all you have to do here to get a number 1 :air:

Even Kelly fkn Clarkson got a number 1 from doing that :air:

1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Thats all you have to do here to get a number 1 :air:

Even Kelly fkn Clarkson got a number 1 from doing that :air:

The ARIA seems like good album promo to give it some legs in Aus but she needs single promo within the next 2 weeks :air: 

Yeah, I actually think something like PI could do very well over there (they revere pop-rock Queen Pink). I'm not sure if Gaga is really out to conquer the world this time though, so I'm not sure she'd do it.

28 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

She literally could come for one day and say hey on a tv show and she'd go #1 :rip:

Shes supposed to be on the Kyle and Jackie O show sometime soon at least. 

I remember she was gonna come to Sydney for that ARTPOP Gallery but it got cancelled 

Born To Slay
6 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Shes supposed to be on the Kyle and Jackie O show sometime soon at least. 

I remember she was gonna come to Sydney for that ARTPOP Gallery but it got cancelled 

I hope she visits for Australia this time, it seems like a market that would respond well to promo.

Just now, Born To Slay said:

I hope she visits for Australia this time, it seems like a market that would respond well to promo.

Yeah Katy and Pink prove that.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Yeah Katy and Pink prove that.

So, your from Australia. What's it like to be a Gaga fan from Australia? Is she good to you in ur opinion?

Americano
41 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I doubt it. She recorded an interview with KIIS in Sydney, so Aus is definitely on her radar. I can see her going to the ARIA awards.

1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

So, your from Australia. What's it like to be a Gaga fan from Australia? Is she good to you in ur opinion?

Good in terms of what? 

Archived