Are you going to the Joanne Ball Tour?

Klonoa

Are You Going To The Joanne Ball Tour?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. r u?

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Sis Angela Bayo said:

uh to be honest i think that you're just unable to deal with anyone saying that they dont like something you do im not really being "negative" im just stating an opinion like Gaga doesn't have many "negative" opinions about disagreeing with someone... anyway i hope that you're not as narcissistic and egomaniac as you seem that you can only bear people saying how beautiful it all is 

still debating whether this is a troll account or not? but I haven't seen one thing that you've posted on here that is remotely positive, did you just join so that you could say bad things about her and her new music? What did you think would happen if you posted like that on a stan site. And I'm fine with criticisms to her, but not when you just seem to be scavenging threads to post something thats bashing her

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sis Angela Bayo
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

still debating whether this is a troll account or not? but I haven't seen one thing that you've posted on here that is remotely positive, did you just join so that you could say bad things about her and her new music? What did you think would happen if you posted like that on a stan site. And I'm fine with criticisms to her, but not when you just seem to be scavenging threads to post something thats bashing her

lol my goodness you're kinda slow and to be honest you're just angry because someone doesn't like someone else's music... get angry about something important!!! i like bad romance and other songs is anyone talking about that... no... neither am i. my opinion is about whats currently happening, once again ive just said what I THINK maybe you dont like it that much if youre so offended 

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, Sis Angela Bayo said:

lol my goodness you're kinda slow and to be honest you're just angry because someone doesn't like someone else's music... get angry about something important!!! i like bad romance and other songs is anyone talking about that... no... neither am i. my opinion is about whats currently happening, once again ive just said what I THINK maybe you dont like it that much if youre so offended 

I'm not angry, but ok, I'm just curious since you joined an hour ago and you've only posted negatively, did you join just to bash Gaga. I don't really care if you did but I just want to know because it doesn't seem like you would join her fan site in the era that you don't like. And if you don't like the new her why do you care enough to join this site just to say negative things about her if you aren't interested in what she's releasing currently

Sis Angela Bayo

I'm not angry, but ok, I'm just curious since you joined an hour ago and you've only posted negatively, did you join just to bash Gaga. I don't really care if you did but I just want to know because it doesn't seem like you would join her fan site in the era that you don't like. And if you don't like the new her why do you care enough to join this site just to say negative things about her if you aren't interested in what she's releasing currently

well i just feel like ive liked her work so far and i feel so displeased now that i have to express it

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Sis Angela Bayo said:

well i just feel like ive liked her work so far and i feel so displeased now that i have to express it

ok that's fine, but you just gave off a trollish kinda vibe, its fine to voice your opinion but I've seen a lot of trolls just post hate for a day then leave so I was just making sure you weren't one of them :poot:

Sis Angela Bayo

ok that's fine, but you just gave off a trollish kinda vibe, its fine to voice your opinion but I've seen a lot of trolls just post hate for a day then leave so I was just making sure you weren't one of them :poot:

Angela.jpg

Letmelivemylife
On September 15, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Monster Voices said:

If I have the opportunity I shall be respectfully jumping in the front row :laughga:

Lol I was pregnant with my 2nd child (like 8 months pregnant) when I went to the Monsterball. Lol so many people in the front row looked at me like "wow should you even be here?" It's like sit down and be quiet. I'm creating in little monster in my belly lol 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Monster Voices
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I was pregnant with my 2nd child (like 8 months pregnant) when I went to the Monsterball. Lol so many people in the front row looked at me like "wow should you even be here?" It's like sit down and be quiet. I'm creating in little monster in my belly lol 

Must start educating them as soon as possible! :laughga:

Forever and Always!

Letmelivemylife
13 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Must start educating them as soon as possible! :laughga:

Lol exactly!!!!! Never too early

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Shipper

None of my friends like Gaga. :(

I will definitely go to Joanne's Ball even if I am ALONE. It will be my first ever Gaga ball ever.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

lavenderblondee

Definitely going to get tickets. Hoping she has a M&G this year too. There's a girl in my area that loves Gaga a lot and went with me to the AP ball. We don't talk much tho and I feel guilty because we usually only talk to discuss going to see Gagz. :emma:  I don't think I'd be able to handle going alone.

What if it's not a Ball in comfy arenas?

What if it's an all standing floor rockshow with mud fights and everything else where simplistic attire are essential? 

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FRANK1991

but will she come to my country?

I voted no cause

she's most likely not coming

I don't think I have the money to fly to another country just to see her :nails:

6pjqUESTdVS24.gif

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived