Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you going to the Joanne Ball Tour?

Klonoa

Are You Going To The Joanne Ball Tour?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. r u?

Featured Posts

Of course I will, I have disposable budget for that lel, I don't mind flying to LA and more places but if she have a date in San Fran would be better lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

I cackled so much when I saw the title of this :sharon:

C'MON JOANNE SHOW US YOUR BALL

Gaga Medicine

If she comes to Brazil again, I might go. She came here only for the BTW Ball.

Since she is excited to perform at the Super Bowl, maybe she could be excited to perform at Rock in Rio 2017 as well. Next year it's Rio time again to host the festival. She could do like other artists and perform in RIR and then in Sao Paulo's Allianz Parque Arena.

When do you guys think the tour will start? Are there some rumors or predictions about the dates? It' important for me to know it but I don't think we will find out anything about it in the next few months...

Hola Soraya

I wouldn't miss the Illusion Ball for the world! :classy: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Yo GagaGaga
9 minutes ago, Sis Angela Bayo said:

Honestly I don't want to.

why are you here, I've only seen you talk negatively about Gaga and her fans for the entire hour that you were here

raw

Sis Angela Bayo
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

why are you here, I've only seen you talk negatively about Gaga and her fans for the entire hour that you were here

raw

'cuz i can and by the way i hope that you are joking because you're just acting like someone just insulted you and not gaga by the way i actually listen to her music but i despise her perfect illusion

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, Sis Angela Bayo said:

'cuz i can and by the way i hope that you are joking because you're just acting like someone just insulted you and not gaga by the way i actually listen to her music but i despise her perfect illusion

tumblr_inline_n9y54vlmrt1ri460d.png

Sis Angela Bayo
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

tumblr_inline_n9y54vlmrt1ri460d.png

uh to be honest i think that you're just unable to deal with anyone saying that they dont like something you do im not really being "negative" im just stating an opinion like Gaga doesn't have many "negative" opinions about disagreeing with someone... anyway i hope that you're not as narcissistic and egomaniac as you seem that you can only bear people saying how beautiful it all is 

Archived