💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Does anyone else think that National Anthem demo is fanmade?

It sounds like the album vocals mixed with a fanmade instrumental

I guess I am truly a fan now. She's been seriously the only artist I listened to for 11 days straight.

I will start looking up for her unreleased material later tonight. And I have missed this thread and you guys these two days I've been away. :hug:

Could anyone be able to help me out? I really want to get all the Lana tracks available (the demos, unreleased and her Lana Del Ray album, I don't care about live versions) but some links I saw with her discography (including the one on the 70th page of this thread) were taken down due to violation.

Pretty please. If anyone can help me, I'd be glad! Thanks in advance!

ChasingTheGhost

LANA WAS ON TINYCHAT? :cry:

Yup. Apparently she's on once a week to talk with fans. One night we caught her but left right away soon as 500 people came in. People on ATRL were talking about how b---hy 12 hour Katie was.

Edited by ChasingTheGhost

Hmm, so it seems that the first album by Lana was actually named just Lana Del Ray. I found this old article where the writer mentions its release on iTunes, etc. If anyone wants to read it, here it is.

The Stranger

Could anyone be able to help me out? I really want to get all the Lana tracks available (the demos, unreleased and her Lana Del Ray album, I don't care about live versions) but some links I saw with her discography (including the one on the 70th page of this thread) were taken down due to violation.

Pretty please. If anyone can help me, I'd be glad! Thanks in advance!

This.