Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Weight gain, period, different types of bras.

You women and your forever growing boobs.. :crossed:

Wolf Boy

I see she's becoming another ADELE with this minimal interest in touring, half assed promo thing that Adele always does. Sigh. I assume the signing today is still going ahead? or is that cancelled too?

I see she's becoming another ADELE with this minimal interest in touring, half assed promo thing that Adele always does. Sigh. I assume the signing today is still going ahead? or is that cancelled too?

hausofkc

She's doing it but there's no pictures allowed

ChasingTheGhost

it's still happening. can't take pics with her though.

Wolf Boy

SIGH...... fair enough, at least it's going ahead. Hopefully she gets a good turn out of people and performs a couple songs.

I kinda knew we'd go into this sort of territory with her tbh, anyway.

hausofkc

Some needs to get her to open for Gaga. Two of my favs in one place.

INTERSCOPE ARE YOU READING THIS?

Gaga has not had a boob job

Shhh. Fight is over.

It wasn't ever a fight, tbh. Just an opinion. But of course people assume opinions are fighting LOL.