💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

She said something like that in an interview for... Vouge if I'm not mistaken :noparty:

:crossed: Bitch better be trollin

I think she only meant that she said everything she had to say in this album.

I'm sure she will find new inspiration again. I'm sure she won't release an album every year though

Darcklighter22

omg i hope.

the BTD instrumental was posted in the audio section earlier and video games instrumental was in one of the strictly background CD's also posted in the audio section. anyone know or have any other ones?

i think it would be cool if she never made another album, but just posted songs on youtube or like for free download every month or something.

the BTD instrumental was posted in the audio section earlier

Awesome! :hug: Is it official or a remake? :hug: I can't stand people who say "instrumental" & dont say what specific kind haha. I'm pretty picky about instrumentals. Official >

FrozenKookie

wH8j0.gif

Lana 4 president.

that moves.. is that another signature of hers? :derpga: lol. I ****ing love her whole album

my ex (a male) and 2 of my schoolmates (girls) are starting to like her because of meh.. :coolgum:

Darcklighter22

i think it would be cool if she never made another album, but just posted songs on youtube or like for free download every month or something.

an EP would be better than a forced full length album. well depending on her contract with Interscope

Awesome! :hug: Is it official or a remake? :hug: I can't stand people who say "instrumental" & dont say what specific kind haha. I'm pretty picky about instrumentals. Official >

the Born To Die (song) instrumental is official , and for the Video Games one not sure the links where removed but il just msg the OP from the thread to try and get it to see.