💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

I hope the LanaNow boards start becoming more active :ohno:

I havent registered on LanaNow because it looks boring. You should probably wait for Del Rey Lane to open, that'll be active.

TBH Radio >>>>>>> most of BTD

lolno.

I don't really care about rankings and places and echelons when it comes to Lana. I mean, Adele could remain that high up a whole decade, if it will, and the laws of gravity permit it, but I know Lana's both instrumental and concept quality is heavenly. Nothing's gonna change that for me. Sales are ba--l.

I love her, and for me, all that matters is that the album I awaited so much, and she paced so much to release, has a really nice full blossom.

I havent registered on LanaNow because it looks boring. You should probably wait for Del Rey Lane to open, that'll be active.

lolno.

Radio is flawless bby, deal :nails:

JaysAMess

Are there any decent Lana boards? Lanadaily is DEAD.

Wait for Del Rey Lane to open bb. It'll be a lot more active than LanaDaily and LanaNow.

Radio is flawless bby, deal :nails:

It is.. but I wouldnt say it's better than most of BTD. Yew just bein' silly. :redface:

It's crazy how she looks normal! She's so beautiful in these pictures. I'd die to be the person sitting next to her on a subway train.

003.jpg005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

hausofkc

Wait for Del Rey Lane to open bb. It'll be a lot more active than LanaDaily and LanaNow.

I better see all y'all there too

JaysAMess

It's crazy how she looks normal! She's so beautiful in these pictures. I'd die to be the person sitting next to her on a subway train.

003.jpg005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

I'm in love. :wub:

And I agree, I love how 'normal' she looks while out and about. Ugh, she's just amazing.

I better see all y'all there too

I'll be there bb.

Bloody Mary

I finally starting listening to her songs on YouTube after everyone kept talking about her around here... her stuff sounds great! Does she write her own music?

Argh, I'm loving Lana more and more every day :flutter: And I absolutely love videos like this of her.

Is it selfish of me to not want her to become extremely successful?