Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

FANTASTIC!

It's been way to long since an album was released and I liked every song.

Favorites so far are: National Anthem and This Is What Makes Us Girls

australiagaga

IT'S THE MOST AMAZING ALBUM GAHHH. Listened to it on the train ride home, so I got a really good experience listening.

WILL POST MY THOUGHTS AFTER WORK WOO

Wolf Boy

Florence Welch talks Lana Del Rey via Brazilian Billboard magazine:

Do you know what people are talking abour Lana Del Rey?

Many of them criticize her for not be “autenticâ€, because she created a personage…

People always do this. It’s action/reaction, I guess. It’s a said thing that happens with female artists, people always think that there is someone behind. When you are yourself, people always think that there is someone creating you. The music industry has been dominated by men and now there’re women emerging. People want to think that there is someone moving little strings.

And you, do you like Lana’s style and music?

I think it is great! She is great, I love that song, “Video Gamesâ€, it’s a beautiful song, perfect. I like “Blue Jeans†too, that video is amazing, very evocative. She is creating an image that I like a lot. I appreciate her style and what she is doing.

One Five Ten

There isn't a song I don't like on this thing (incl the deluxe tracks) -- even BTW has Black Jesus. AMAZING for a debut album. It's so great. I can't rave more about this, it's THE album of 2012 unless Gaga releases something new. And this ****s on adele tbh

RoadToLove

Florence Welch talks Lana Del Rey via Brazilian Billboard magazine:

:clap:

Love you so much now Flo :sad:

Is the deluxe edition not going to be available in the US? I can't find it on any sites and it's says it's an import on Amazon. :fat:

Is the deluxe edition not going to be available in the US? I can't find it on any sites and it's says it's an import on Amazon. :fat:

Doesnt look like it... :(

Amazon only shows it as an import.