Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

LipglossLuxury

northern ireland is in the uk. :(

Yeah, but the British don't like ya'll. :(

yup. we talked about it earlier :P

Yes, 'cause I totally read that. oblivious.png

Numinous. Splendorous. Heavenly. Ethereal. Outlandish. Unbelievable. Angelical. Exotic. Genuine. Dulcet. Unforgettable. Delightful.

This album was totally worth the wait.

Wolf Boy

Omg, i've read a few people online say CARMEN is their least fav atm. I loved it RIGHT away! i'm surprised it's shown up so much at the bottom of peoples "like" lists :crossed:

Omg, i've read a few people online say CARMEN is their least fav atm. I loved it RIGHT away! i'm surprised it's shown up so much at the bottom of peoples "like" lists :crossed:

First listen of it ATM and I love dunno what they thinking.

Wolf Boy
Numinous. Splendorous. Heavenly. Ethereal. Outlandish. Unbelievable. Angelical. Exotic. Genuine. Dulcet. Unforgettable. Delightful. This album was totally worth the wait.
When i play the album, it's almost like i don't know where to start first because there's so much to choose from because it's all so fantastic. Edited by Wolf Boy

LipglossLuxury

Numinous. Splendorous. Heavenly. Ethereal. Outlandish. Unbelievable. Angelical. Exotic. Genuine. Dulcet. Unforgettable. Delightful.

:toofunny:

MattyMonster

I can´t even choose a favorite or least favorite. It´s all so perfect :legend:

ChasingTheGhost

I think Lucky Ones is on my least. As much as I hate to say it I don't think DMD was needed for this album at all too.

JaysAMess

My least favourite is TIWMUG.. I can understand why she slowed it down but idk.. the demo is just so much better.

I think Lucky Ones is on my least. As much as I hate to say it I don't think DMD was needed for this album at all too.

Same, Lucky Ones is not that good compared with the rest of the album and I miss DMD with those pre-chorus :redface:

Wolf Boy

At the very least i think DMD is needed simply to BREAK UP the flow of the album a bit. The album is SO cohesive, that a few bumps of different sounds helps it all run along. Both Lucky Ones and DMD sound a bit different to the rest of the album, it helps imo.

LipglossLuxury

you don't know what you're talking about :(

You just dislike hearing the truth. The truth hurts buddy. :(