Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Can someone tell me the difference between the play.com deluxe edition then just the deluxe cd. Does anything else come with the play.com cd?

I don't think the play.com deluxe is a digipack, so I think that's why it includes postcards. HMV is doing the digipack deluxe.

Finally got to listen to the album :party: I think the leaked version of NA, TIWMUG, & DMD are better than the final versions. Oh well.

Lol, I said I wouldn't listen to the album again until we got a legit 320kbps, yet here I am listening to it for the 3rd consecutive time. :flop:

Speaking of...what's taking so long for that? :P

:rofl:

I know, I know. The amazingness is just too much to handle/wait a couple more days for... I probably will fold and listen again.

On another note...has Lana said anything about the leak yet?

Edited by Auryn90

Speaking of...what's taking so long for that? :P

Ugh, seriously. Probably all the selfish people keeping it to themselves. :cry:

K, I finished listening to the album. Since this is the Internet and everyone totally cares about my opinion...

The album as a whole s great. The first tracks are slow and I won't bother talking about them much, but Lana shows that she can do medium tempo songs well with the rest of the album. Her vocal talents are at their peak in Million Dollar Man, but reach the crest with Lucky Ones. Stylistically, though, Lucky Ones is rather different from the rest of the album, sounding like a classic from an earlier era of pop, before even Madonna came onto the scene. Dark Paradise as a whole is a low point, with rather juvenile lyrics and soundscape, but it's not bad enough that I would skip. Carmen is a lyrical treat, and definitely a song that will just get better with subsequent listens. National Anthem is am instant banger, though, with a soaring sing-a-long chorus. This Is What Makes Us Girls is yet another initial standout track. It's interesting in that it's a melancholy reflection on Lanai's high school days that laughs at those days and yet appreciates their necessity, providing a uniquely layered viewpoint. Tracks throughout the album have great marchind band-esque drums that blend extremely well with Lanai's voice, and Summertime Sadness epitomizes this.

Edited by Godspoken

I don't think the play.com deluxe is a digipack, so I think that's why it includes postcards. HMV is doing the digipack deluxe.

could I still order and pay from HMV if i live in America?

I imagine HMV to include postcards with the deluxe digipack.

I don't know, it doesn't say exclusive so who knows. I don't hope so actually otherwise I could have saved some money.

The Play.com edition does seem to have a different barcode, but I'm not sure that's because of the postcards or the fact it is packed different then the digipack.

I don't know, it doesn't say exclusive so who knows. I don't hope so actually otherwise I could have saved some money.

The Play.com edition does seem to have a different barcode, but I'm not sure that's because of the postcards or the fact it is packed different then the digipack.

I want the digipack but i'd rather buy it in a store rather than that website. But regardless, they are selling the deluxe in stores right?

You guys are getting me so excited but I still have to hold out! :crazy2:

Like I said - we will ride out the storm together :hug:

OH I SAW YOU LISTENED! DEAL OFF!

WHERE IS THAT LEAK, BITCHES!?

Edited by Mitch