💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

Same, Lucky Ones is not that good compared with the rest of the album and I miss DMD with those pre-chorus :redface:

The pre-choruses were my fav, i do love the pre-chorus version of the song, that's prob my fav. But i still think the album version is nice and it's just YET another different take on one of her songs. The more the better!!!!!!! ;)

ChasingTheGhost

Same, Lucky Ones is not that good compared with the rest of the album and I miss DMD with those pre-chorus :redface:

the pre-chorus was amazing. sad they cut it.

At the very least i think DMD is needed simply to BREAK UP the flow of the album a bit. The album is SO cohesive, that a few bumps of different sounds helps it all run along. Both Lucky Ones and DMD sound a bit different to the rest of the album, it helps imo.

Yeah, i understand. I always loved DMD too.

Nelson Monroe

I think it's weird that we complain how she changed some since the demo, but we have the demo. I complain too, but It's hard for me to understand why I'm complaining when we have two versions now. lol. I confuse myself.

At the very least i think DMD is needed simply to BREAK UP the flow of the album a bit. The album is SO cohesive, that a few bumps of different sounds helps it all run along. Both Lucky Ones and DMD sound a bit different to the rest of the album, it helps imo.

I understand what you mean but compared to the demo the new DMD is allot more for this album from what I have listened to what the demo was the new sound I think makes it fit better.

Edited by Salander

i switched lucky ones and summer sadness. i think lolita then SS closes the album really nicely :)

i've listened to it three times in full so far, and i must say, i reallydo love it

For a first officially released album it is pretty flawless if she doesn't get that Brit award it would be terrible. :clap:

LipglossLuxury

For a first officially released album it is pretty flawless if she doesn't get that Brit award it would be terrible. :clap:

:clap: