💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

None of the links are working, I need to hear this album!

http://****yeahlanadelrey.tumblr.com/post/16410510136/born-to-die

Much better than the horrid Crocko or whatever link.

Corrections on Radio lyrics:

American dreams came true somehow.

Like a ****ing dream I'm living in

As my body sweet like sugar from the morning yeah.

Edited by DiegoDisco

Wolf Boy

Jesus kunt, i've woken up to a **** storm of stuff, the LEAK, the Complex interview, forums having 50 new pages added to the Lana topics because everyone is hearing the album ect....LAWD.

Can't belive after waiting so long i've finally heard the album. I've only heard it in full twice because i played it on the train to work, but this is my opinion on it all so far.....

1 - Born To Die

Amazing of course.

2 - Off To The Races

Incredible, possibly my fav, but we'll see!

3 - Blue Jeans

Perfection of course. Although, WHY is "b---h" censored in this, but "****" isn't in Radio???? lol.

4 - Video Games

Amazing of course.

5 - Diet Mountain Dew

That's 3 versions of this we have now haha. Anyway, i really love the final product, the piano in the chorus gives the song a fresh feel. I love this song in all it's incarnations.

6 - National Anthem

Love the demo, but love this too and i can see why it was changed to fit the record.

7 - Dark Paradise

I honestly didn't think this was going to be as good as it has turned out, i thought Summertime Sadness would be the song from the album that would SHOCK me when i heard it finished, but to my surprise, it's THIS song that really left me floored. It's INCREDIBLE, amazing, could become my favourite and MUST be a single. The first few seconds really give me goosebumps.

8 - Radio

Very nice, pretty much what i expected. It's lighter than the rest of the album which is good, shows a different side.

9 - Carmen

This is AMAZING. Really cool song, love the melody and the production, the first few seconds really make you feel like something good is about to be heard. Love love love!

10 - Million Dollar Man

Gotta get used to the album version because i was so used to the more simple jazzy feel of the live version which i grew to love. Good song though of course, will def grow on me.

11 - Summertime Sadness

I'll be honest, it didn't blow my mind as much as i thought it would, Dark Paradise did that, however, OBV it's a good song! the hook is catchy.

12 - This Is What Makes Us Girls

Always liked the demo, but i prefer this one. Nice closer and the last 30 seconds are amazing.

13 - Without You

This is cool and the beat is almost sem-dancey which was surprising. The production is great, different to what i thought it would be, but in a good way. Gotta hear it more though.

14 - Lolita

I looooooooooooved the demo, love, love, love. It's great!!!!.....and even though they've changed this up a lot for the album version, it's still ****ing amazing. It's sounds like a Bond theme!!!! really great song, album highlight and i think it should have made the standard tracklist imo.

15 - Lucky Ones

My least fav from the album, but still a good song. Gotta hear it more, but it's nice. I can see why it's a bonus though.

The album is really something else, especially for a debut, the more i hear it, the more amazing it gets. I'm at work now so i sadly won't be able to play it again for HOURS, but i really love what i heard this morning and i can't wait to hear it 700 times and really absorb it. I LOVE her soooooo much, i think she's incredible.

I'll do a proper review on my blog over the coming weeks.

ChasingTheGhost

Corrections on Radio lyrics:

American dreams came true somehow.

Like a ****ing dream I'm living in

As my body sweet like sugar from the morning yeah.

fixed, thanks!

Does anybody have a MediaFire link please?

Like I posted last page...

http://www.mediafire.com/?x08fxjds1e6zn3b