Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

Just read one girl on Facebook saying how much she loved VG, BJ, BTD and Races but isn't happy with the album. UM.... sorry but that makes no ****ing sense. The album is an extension of the EP, it carries the same sound as the EP, the same style as the EP ect. How could it not be good if you love the 4 songs the whole album follows????

Also, i know everyone likes diff stuff, but it's also lame when people say "it's a good album, but it's too slow". Do people have ADD? does everything need to be "for da club"?....can't an album BE mid-tempo all the way through and still be good? It can for me :crossed:

Just read one girl on Facebook saying how much she loved VG, BJ, BTD and Races but isn't happy with the album. UM.... sorry but that makes no ****ing sense. The album is an extension of the EP, it carries the same sound as the EP, the same style as the EP ect. How could it not be good if you love the 4 songs the whole album follows????

Also, i know everyone likes diff stuff, but it's also lame when people say "it's a good album, but it's too slow". Do people have ADD? does everything need to be "for da club"?....can't an album BE mid-tempo all the way through and still be good? It can for me :crossed:

Agree. I just think what the hell are they on and keep listening to this Flawless Album :)

monsterdevotion

So in other news I went out with some friends to this cool place and since I always am the one that plays music in the car i blasted this amazing new album :)

MonsterJay

ill sum her up in 1 word........Troll

TROLL.gif

So in other news I went out with some friends to this cool place and since I always am the one that plays music in the car i blasted this amazing new album :)

Awesome did they all like it? :awesome:

ChasingTheGhost

that b---h is crazy.

monsterdevotion

Awesome did they all like it? :awesome:

yeah most of them,if not i would give them an ugly look and they would sut up :D

Edited by monsterdevotion

ill sum her up in 1 word........Troll

TROLL.gif

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

anyway, I'm going to wait a while to listen to Born to Die in full, although I really like what I've heard from the EP (minus Off to the Races). puttin dat **** on my birthday list.

yeah most of them,if not i would give them an ugly look and they would sut up :D

:rofl:

"Lick me up and take me like a vitamin" In love with this line. :heart:

MonsterJay

anyway, I'm going to wait a while to listen to Born to Die in full, although I really like what I've heard from the EP (minus Off to the Races). puttin dat **** on my birthday list.

i believe it does (e_o)

Did she change the lyrics in Born to Die?

i dont think so :o

monsterdevotion

Praying for you tbh, I didn't listen to that song until today it's ****ing amazing :legend: