Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Nah - there *isn't* a '****' you hard version. Didn't she say that she cut it out b/c the song was about love, not ****ing? lol

:emo:

ChasingTheGhost

I don't know if I have the strength not to listen... I think I might pull a "BTW" and listen to all songs but the bonus tracks...

listen to the bonus tracks then you have an album to look forward to later :P

If you can't load them on itunes, try dragging them in.

I tried that because that's always what I used to do, but for some reason it isn't working. :cry:

RoadToLove

I tried that because that's always what I used to do, but for some reason it isn't working. :cry:

Make a separate album in your documents, drag them in there, then drag to itunes.

Hope that helps. :hug:

Wait how long ago did this leak because somebody was meant to wake me up if it leaked and no such waking up happened

satanpiss666

The beginning of NA reminds me of 'Bittersweet Symphony' by the Verve. Anyone else hear it?

Make a separate album in your documents, drag them in there, then drag to itunes.

Hope that helps. :hug:

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks love! :hug:

I hope this works. :ohno:

hausofkc

Sweet like cinnamon, like a ****ing dream i'm living in baby cause i'm playing on the radio.. how do you like me now? Yass :legend:

ChasingTheGhost

The beginning of NA reminds me of 'Bittersweet Symphony' by the Verve. Anyone else hear it?

YES! I was thinking that too.

Going through Off To The Races / Born To Die / Blue Jeans right now b/c I want to listen it start to finish :toofunny:

ChasingTheGhost

Sweet like cinnamon, like a ****ing dream i'm living in baby cause i'm playing on the radio.. how do you like me now? Yass :legend:

best line. :heart: