Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

First, I thought that Video Games is ****ty due to this old film effect, but after listening to it, it initially grew on me. Gonna check her music. :)

DirtyLittleMonster

I love her music and I think she's really nice and likeable. She doesn't have a powerful voice but I think that suits the artist she is. I don't like her performance of Born To Die at Chateauy Mourmont.

Wolf Boy

Are you sure that they put old songs on the new album ? I dont think so.

no ones sure of any old songs being on the album. it'as all rumour at this point until we get an official tracklisting.

as for her chateauy performance, i like her deep voice so i thought she sounded great. although she really can hit some super high notes, yet she only ever teases us with it because her songs are sung in such a sombre way usually. she showcases higher notes most during her live version of 'million dollar man', she sounds amazing on that, when she does the high notes......which isnt always.

Wolf Boy

^Cool, honestly i think everything we see from her promo tour will make the album.

BTD single has single version, instrumental AND album version............i'm assuming the album version is the "****" one, yay.

Agada9hCMAAUnYd.jpg

Tbh i think its fascinating how Interscope took Lizzie Grant and made her Lana Del Rey.

Can't get enough of Born To Die :flutter:

Edited by Veni Vidi Vici

australiagaga

OMG RANG THE TOFF. The lady told me teens accompanied by a guardian/someone over 18 are let in, because she works on the door heaps and they let them in. I CAN ****ING GO YES.