Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Lost Weekend

Omg more fans here

I stan this b---h so hard

I played born to die on repeat for 5 hours yesterday

Another fan here. Going to pre-order her album.

Is there a folder where I can download all her current songs to date? (I know it's only like 3/4 songs but I really want them!)

Lost Weekend

Another fan here. Going to pre-order her album.

Is there a folder where I can download all her current songs to date? (I know it's only like 3/4 songs but I really want them!)

oh there are A LOT more than 3/4

Love her.Can not wait for the album.trying really hard not to listen to even the live stuff as i don't want to spoil the album!

Hmv have a deluxe digipack for pre order http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=477519

Edited by aprilshack

ChasingTheGhost

I hope she sings "Let me **** you hard in the pouring rain" in the video. It's so much better.

I hope so too. I'm addicted to BTD.

Wolf Boy

I hope she sings "Let me **** you hard in the pouring rain" in the video. It's so much better.

I doubt we'll get the "****" in the video clip, chances are it will just get an uncensored song release for the album.

ChasingTheGhost

Forever in debt with the random guy on a dating site for telling me about her. I'm obsessed :(

Wolf Boy

Love her.Can not wait for the album.trying really hard not to listen to even the live stuff as i don't want to spoil the album!

Hmv have a deluxe digipack for pre order http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=477519

DEAD @ digi pack.

DEAD @ deluxe, hopefully more songs!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD.