đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Booklet

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Vague said:

Its not the same. ARTPOP didn't have bonus tracks. It had a remix and a DVD in japan. It wasnt like Born This Way or Joanne which include more than 3 extra tracks. A remix and a DVD in japan does not warrant a second cover. sorry.

Damn people, where have you been :saladga:
It's NOT in Japan only! Japan had the live AND a bonus interview, that's it!

But Europe got it too. There, DELUXE EDITION.

91It6T4mYvL._SX522_.jpg

Torsoface
9 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

only in Japan tho

what the **** gurl

The deluxe edition of ARTPOP was released literally everywhere :neyde:

1 minute ago, Torsoface said:

what the **** gurl

The deluxe edition of ARTPOP was released literally everywhere :neyde:

I don't know where they have been all this time, but clearly not here :awkney:

3 minutes ago, L E O said:

Damn people, where have you been :saladga:
It's NOT in Japan only! Japan had the live AND a bonus interview, that's it!

But Europe got it too. There, DELUXE EDITION.

91It6T4mYvL._SX522_.jpg

Thats so besides the point though, what do you not get? A remix and a DVD does not warrant a different album cover.

4 bonus songs does.

Torsoface
Just now, Vague said:

Thats so besides the point though, what do you not get? A remix and a DVD does not warrant a different album cover.

4 bonus songs does.

Did anyone say they would? We just educated you about ARTPOP physical copies

BUY IT

STREAM IT

MAKE IT #1

:neyde: 

sounds like it'll be a cute booklet. I'm curious to see what her aunt looks like after hearing about her for so many years.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

sounds like it'll be a cute booklet. I'm curious to see what her aunt looks like after hearing about her for so many years.

there are pictures here..

3 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Did anyone say they would? We just educated you about ARTPOP physical copies

BUY IT

STREAM IT

MAKE IT #1

:neyde: 

if you read the conversation, he says that ARTPOP had a "deluxe version" that did not have a different cover. and I said its because the "deluxe" version was just a remix and DVD apparently. I dont think deluxe version warrants a cover unless its a series of bonus tracks. because it changes the album. a remix tacked on hardly qualifies as a deluxe version in the world of pop fanatics. its more of a technicality.

Just now, Vague said:

if you read the conversation, he says that ARTPOP had a "deluxe version" that did not have a different cover. and I said its because the "deluxe" version was just a remix and DVD apparently. I dont think deluxe version warrants a cover unless its a series of bonus tracks. because it changes the album. a remix tacked on hardly qualifies as a deluxe version in the world of pop fanatics.

All I was saying is that ARTPOP DOES have a deluxe edition, available everywhere. You maybe weren't aware of it, but it's a fact, don't need to put quote marks around deluxe, cause that's its name. Same for the DVD, it's a reality, look at the stickers. And you can easily find pictures of the DVD online. So ARTPOP DOES have a deluxe edition. Whether it deserves to have a different cover or not it's not the point. The point is that there is a deluxe edition, and it has no different cover. Period.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

oh where? I've never seen them. flop fan :sweat:

search the forum :sweat:

Just now, L E O said:

All I was saying is that ARTPOP DOES have a deluxe edition, available everywhere. You maybe weren't aware of it, but it's a fact, don't need to put quote marks around deluxe, cause that's its name. Same for the DVD, it's a reality, look at the stickers. And you can easily find pictures of the DVD online. So ARTPOP DOES have a deluxe edition. Whether it deserves to have a different cover or not it's not the point. The point is that there is a deluxe edition, and it has no different cover. Period.

Im not negating the fact that here is a technical deluxe edition. But its one that is only technical and would not creatively warrant another cover. You're getting stuck on the title of deluxe and not really hearing what im saying in regards to what truly would constitute a deluxe version that warrants creative input.

22 minutes ago, Vague said:

Its not the same. ARTPOP didn't have bonus tracks. It had a remix and a DVD in japan. It wasnt like Born This Way or Joanne which include more than 3 extra tracks. A remix and a DVD in japan does not warrant a second cover. sorry.

I have a version with DVD and I live in Europe! :sis:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Just now, Gangie said:

I have a version with DVD and I live in Europe! :sis:

yes weve established that apparently deluxe versions include a DVD

id just personally never heard it but im going to just assume again that there is no DVD on the american versions.

Archived